2 million 100 dollar bills, would you?

Run around a race track for 20 minutes with steaks wrapped around your neck with a pack of rabid wolves that haven't eaten in a week.

Fight 2 angry gorillas with a dollar store mop stick.

Drink Yage and do Bromo Dragonfly and speedballs for a whole year straight. The drugs are provided for free and you won't have to spend any of the money

1mo lol filler filler
1mo You can't take the steaks off they have a device that'll set you on fire

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I don't care what you say -- I'll still take off the steaks, then stop, drop and roll.

• Fight 2 angry gorillas with a dollar store mop stick. Easy.

• The first one?

Why not the others?

• i'll take the drugs if i decide the ammount i can ingest! l would hallucinate of my own free will for a year but I'll try to make sure I don't overdose and end up dead lmao

What Guys Said 9

• Awww man. Dude. Your questions are getting harder. Speedballs? Heroin and cocaine? Well. My body is quite resistent to chemicals. So, I would take the drugs. I really do not like alcohol. But, I do know as a matter of personal experience, that cocaine and alcohol cancel each other out. Man was I pissed when I learned that. I had snorting an 8ball that whole night, 3.5 grams of cocaine, like $130 bucks worth, and I didn't feel high, at all. So, all that would hit me really would be the heroin. If it was a manageable amount, then I'd definitely choose that.

Oh fuck. Nevermind. I didn't know what Bromo-DragonFLY was. Hell no. Fuck no. I took LSD one time, and that was the *LAAAAST* fucking time. It was Hell. Hellish beyond reason. Beyond description. 1/3rd as potent as LSD. yeah no. I freak the fuck out after smoking weed, now, after that LSD trip. I'm talking huddled in a corner atheist-praying-to-God "please don't kill me" fucked up. Just from weed. I have Hallucinogenic PTSD. I know right. It's a thing. I forget exactly what it's called, but that's the jist of it. That LSD trip fucked me up so bad that I can't do anything remotely hallucinogenic, anymore.

And I took shrooms a separate time, and all it did was make me cry for 4 hours. Horrible. Na. I hate psychedelics. I could manage the heroin, cocaine, and alcohol. But no way on the psychs.

Oh, and Yage is Ayahuasca? FUCK! ARe you out of your mind? O_O No way. No one could go a full year on Ayahuasca. You would go insane. Anyone would.

Fuck man. Alright. Give me the wolves. That's the only option that isn't assured. They would outrun me for sure. Fuck. >_<;; 2 million 100 dollar bills. 200,000,000. Yeah. No. I'm not doing that shit. I don't need 200M. I'd do something a bit less severe for 2M.

• well the first thing pretty much means i´m nead so not really a point in even trying.

• Chances are the wolves will grab the steaks and leave me alone, so I'll take my chances there.

• I would just kill the guy who owns the money.

• Nope nope and nope.

• All of those would actually kill me.
    So maybe.

• wipe out the ugly people

• None of them if you go to the bank to put 200 million cash you will instantly be on every watch list and probably would be arested on site

You could build your own safe. Besides I'm sure you can get that money in a bank, there's plenty of crooked bank managers out there, if Colombian and Mexican drug lords can get their money in USA banks, i'm sure they would work with you. So which one?

• 2 gorillas? Dude just 1 can take down 10 men easily probably

What about the others?