If you had to go without one of your senses, which one would it be and why?

1|0
8|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no idea. They all are rather important to me. If someone is coming at me and I can't see them, then I'm doomed. If someone's coming at me from behind and I can't hear them, I'm doomed. If there's some sort of dangerous toxin or gas and I can't smell it, I'm doomed. I couldn't lose my sense of touch. I suppose my sense of taste might be the one I would go with.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people say "smell", but what they might not know, is that smell takes up to 90% of tasting!, so hell no, I keep my smell for the sake of my future foods. I won't say sight, how am I going to live without admiring sunsets and all the wonders this world has? hearing? amm no, that's pretty much as loosing my voice... and my sense of touch is a biggy because I need it to receive stimuli to my brain so I can sense danger as things that are too cold or too hot I don't know... I would say taste... sadly... but yeah...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Taste.

Its not necessary to survive nowadays.

0|0
    0|0
  • my sense of humor. i guess i could live without it :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Taste. I'd finally be able to eat healthily, and wear clothes that don't match.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess taste

0|0
    0|0
  • Smell, please

0|0
    0|0
  • Goodbye sense of smell

0|0
    0|0
  • Smell

0|0
    0|0
  • I already have almost no sense of smell, don't need that anyway.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Sense of smell

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

If I didn't have the others, my life wouldn't be as enjoyable and it'd be more difficult. The others serve more purpose

• smell because I need the other ones

0|0
    0|0
  • smell

0|0
    0|0
  • touch

0|0
    0|0
  • Taste, that way i won't throw up when i eat onions and green pepers

0|0
    0|0
  • losing sense of smell would affect me the least I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • def taste

0|0
    0|0