Did Napoleon actually discover anything?

I know his recruits discovered the Rosetta stone, but did HE actually discover anything at all? Or even invent anything?

Updates:
1mo Any help is appreciated 😊

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• He indirectly created Croatian nationalism and Yugoslavia technically.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Woah really? I never knew that

• 1mo

Very much on a technical level. "The Illyrian Movement", that's what you want to look into.

• 1mo

Okay thanks so much!! I really appreciate it

What Guys Said 2

• He helped make the metric system

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I heard he tried to ban using the metric system though?

• 1mo

Yay after a British newspaper wrongly converted his hight leading to the rumor that he was short

• 1mo

Haha oh really? 😂 I never saw that. Makes sense though, they always used propaganda making him look short. Could you send me a link of that? Because I haven't found it

• He discovered how much swag he had when he kept his hand in his jacket at all times.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

He's sick, the portrait of him riding the horse proves it too

• 1mo

He's dead. I doubt he's anything besides bones atm..

• 1mo

True true RIP Napoleon, you were a sick dude 🙌

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he discovered that he could have other people do his homework by posting the questions online? or was that before his time... or maybe you discovered that recently?

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Lol I've been researching him for two days straight specifically on his discoveries right now and that's why I'm confused. I heard he invented/discovered the metric system and Napoleons theorem, but after further research I discovered he tried to ban the metric system and it isn't proven if napoleon actually made Napoleons theorem. So I have done my work, I just need clarification now since I'm so confused.

• 1mo

Well, he discovered one way to not win at waterloo.

• 1mo

True true 😂😂