Shouldn't women just stay in home while men work?

Srs they should do all the housework too

• Duhhhhh
  • Yes

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I would love for my wife to be a stay at home mother if we could afford it or at least a part time say at home mother and what I mean by that is someone who works but still does cooking and cleaning as well. But I obviously help out with it everything.

Or we both work when we don't have kids and save up money and she takes off of work when we do have kids at least until they're old enough that they can stay home alone and kind of take care of themselves that way if she wants to she can go back to work.

Because I don't like the idea of strangers raising, disciplining and educating my kids ( nannies ) that's our job no one else's.

*braces self for sexist comments*

What Girls Said 17

• no, and i'll tell you why. what good does it do a woman to depend on a man to care of her? what favors does it do when he decides he wants a younger model, and then drops her @ss on the street with absolutely nothing? if a woman has no way to work and take care of herself, then she has no real way to live. you do not ever depend on anyone to take care of you, but you. because that is dangerous, and will get you nowhere.

• Absolutely not. I'd go insane being at home all day. Having to ask my husband for money when I want to do something or buy something, which basically leaves him in control. But more importantly... my sanity would be completely gone. I have to have a job and a social connection with other people and I refuse to let a man support me 100% and having me feel helpless. No thanks!

• Is not good to depend on other people (unless, you're a child, a teenager or if you have some health issue, but that's obvious).
    If they're married and if they get divorced, no one is going look after them. They will have no money and no home.
    That's why they should always work.

• If my boyfriend told me that, I'd stay at home... in my new home that I pay for because I'm not wasting 4 academic years and thousands of hours and dollars to sit around and be his bed decoration XD

• Nah, and I'll tell you why. Be realistic, can only one income support a whole household (all bills, groceries, varous expenses of children, etc) in this day and age assuming the income isn't a large outlier in in comparison with the average US Citizen's salary (assuming you're from the US)?

Women should stay at home along with other 3 wives

Well go to a place where polygamy is legal and work your ass off trying to support your four wives and multiple children by yourself while the rest of have stable two income homes. Sound good to you?

Poor westerns

• Not sure haha it depends I guess. If the guy can afford all the expenses and is a wonderful man why not... but I want to have some kind of career since i don't want to study for nothing... I guess it depends on the circumstances haha :p

Ana bahazar, dont ruin it 😛

hahah the Tunisian guy in my law class trolled the same way lmaoo all the girls were about to punch him but he was joking he told me he wanted to trigger them hahaha I mean his Mom is a teacher in la Sorbone xD

Lmao

• Only if I have to raise a baby but as soon he/she starts Elementary school, I will be working again, and anyway it's impossible to pay everything, I'm not going to watch my boyfriend or husband work his ass off while I sit around and do nothing. I rather work and help pay bills.

• I feel sorry for you dude... these women on here are going to crucify you.

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😠

• Ummm no.
    I have goals that I wanna set in life than be in the house all day.
    I don't even like to ask my parents for money and I'm not allowed to get a job and it's slowly killing me.
    Plus I get bored easily.
    I am a child of the 21st century. Times are changing and economic times are WAYYY different now than it was over 30 years ago.

• If. They. Want. To.

not me... unless I have young children
    ... then you better help changing diapers, doing dishes
    and the laundry too. Plus you better have a job.

• yesss loll

• Shouldn't Joker just stay at home and wait for the Batman? :))

• Depending on someone isn't good.

• I'd love it. I don't want to work and be around people anyways. I would love staying home, cooking, cleaning and taking care of my husband.

• U forgot the 3rd option
    FUCK NO!

R u a feminist

Look, I love helping people. That's my calling. Weather I have a husband or not, I want to have a job saving lives. If I stay home, ill just be wasting away wishing I could have done more with my life. I also wanna be a mother, and I want to be a good role model to them and show them how hard work and helping people is a good thing

Do you know any other langauage rather than English?

• If they want to i guess

But women don't have a choice

That's OK. As long as she has a strong man to give her orders and slap her in the mouth to keep her in line, she'll be happy.

You like it rough?

What Guys Said 7

• If women are married, they should discuss this with their husbands and each couple should agree upon the right answer for themselves. If women are not married, they should maintain their ability to be self-sufficient.

• Nah bro, it should be the other way around. Lions have figured it out.

http://i.imgur.com/7OjVDgZ.jpg

• I like the other guys response, we should be like lions and the women folk do all the hunting while we take care of the kids and protect the home

• I am lazy af, I want reverse roles
    I clean and cook everyday and go to class myself
    I wouldn't mind cooking and cleaning everyday 😂

Jk
    Men have to work

• Give me one god reason why they should only do that. Also tell me you talking about a compulsion or giving them a choice?

Choice? Nahhhhhh

Yeah I will will you

Kill *

• should be in the kitchen wrapped in a burqa like a good muslim woman.