Does your boyfriend/girlfriend cost you money?

• No
    24% (4)22% (2)23% (6)Vote
  • Yes
    41% (7)33% (3)38% (10)Vote
  • Maybe
    12% (2)33% (3)19% (5)Vote
  • See results
    23% (4)12% (1)20% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's great that many women are costing their boyfriends money. Keep the bar high, ladies. Realize your worth.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Not particularly. If I pay for something, he either pays me back or pays for something the next time and we split things like bills or food shopping equally so he doesn't really cost anything there... I only really buy him stuff for anniversary, Christmas and birthday so it's not too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no... we both spend money on each other and I find myself spending money on things I probably wouldn't if it was just me on my own... but I also spend less money on going out and stuff than I did when I was single so it evens out... we spend more money in total but on more adult ish things like stuff for the house and groceries

0|0
    0|0
  • no money coming out my pocket, but I know he's dropping a lot on me. I offer (since we are a couple) to pay for dinner or drinks but he always says no. sometimes he just shows up at my house with random things, clothes for me, roses, jewelry, concert tickets. I tell him I feel bad or I try to give him money to help pay back and he always says, "no, that's what a man's supposed to do"

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Holy shit! There's a man left in the world. And a woman that appreciates him!

• 1mo

he's 45 I'm 33,, he says he's been hurt before. between that & the age gap I guess he's trying hard to make this work. it's working. I 💜 him

• I'm also single but when I have/had a boyfriend... yes he costs me money. Not in a bad way. I like to spoil and buy my guy stuff all the time. So I don't mind.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Yep. But I don't mind. She brings me more happiness than any money could ever do. I could have as much money as Trump, or Rockefeller, and still not be as happy as I am now. Bought love isn't love at all; it's an illusion. Some wealthy people can live that illusion all their lives (Hefner comes to mind), but that's not for me. Good ol' genuine feeling does it for this cat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm single, my money is all mine :D

1|0
    0|0
  • When I have a girlfriend, no... she doesn't cost me money. *I* cost me money because I choose to spend it on her... but I won't be with someone who demands I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes she does

0|0
    0|0
  • Single✋

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe

0|0
    0|0