• Yep
    27% (4)35% (6)31% (10)Vote
  • Nop
    60% (9)47% (8)53% (17)Vote
  • answers
    13% (2)18% (3)16% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
1mo I've heard from everyone that got in shape that their attention from women increased tenfold. That the whole 'they dont like muscle' is bullshit!!!

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• It probably helps but I think face and height are more important.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Depends on the girl, the guys I have dated didn't even have any muscle.
    Some girls do like muscles though, some like guys like Channing Tatum

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, in a physical way. Emotionally isn't more complicated.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nahh

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Not necessarily unless you max out on getting jacked.

A meathead will be good for a ONS from girls on tinder but you won't get a full on relationship with girls just from being jacked. Well not quality girls anyway.

You need a combination and good balance of:
    1. Looks
    2. Money
    3. Status

I recommend having high value in looks than the other 2 so you know she really likes you physically and isn't with you for other reasons and will cheat on you behind your back.

So for example - 7/10 in looks, 3/10 money, 3/10 status should be good to get a 5/10 as a girlfriend. An HBB however well those girls will want high scores in all category..

7/10 looks, 8/10 status/, 8/10 money will be needed to get a really hot girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • get fit for yourself, be happy and confident in yourself, women aren't looking for sleek muscles (well, some might be), but stability, and that's something we all look for, stability and an emotional equal, someone we can trust and confide in, muscles might help you to get a one night stand, but if you're looking for a relationship, they only help with physical attraction (depending on the girls preference that is)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not so much muscle, it's the low body fat which sharpens features. Muscle growth usually accompanies it.

0|0
    0|0
  • First you get the swole
    Then you get the power
    Then you get the bitches

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah some women are shallow like that. when i got ripped in 9th grade attention became tenfold as you said.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

and it wasn't the increased confidence as some say. it was the body. just the body. no need to overcomplicate things.

• Slightly more complicated than that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dude, don't listen to these girls. What do they know? Women love muscles.

0|0
    0|0
  • answers

0|0
    0|0
  • where can i get a swole?

0|1
    0|0