Without saying a number, how old are you?

well im one year older than kylie jenner and one year younger of america drinking age

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Girls Said 38

What Guys Said 41

• I'm old as my gradma's toes, and twice as corny!

• That age where nobody likes you. Too young to be taken very seriously in the professional world. Too old to be partying every night.

• Older than what my age is displayed on my profile.

• Taylor swift song _ _

• I was born in the year that astronauts Borman, Lovell, and Anders read Genesis while orbiting the moon.

• Mount Saint Helens' most destructive eruption heralded my arrival in the world.

• I am old enough to drink alcohol in the state of California (http://www. alcohollaws. org/californiaalcohollaws. html)

plus

I have been living an "additional" biennial (http://www. merriam-webster. com/dictionary/biennial) life ever since I've been old enough to drink.

• Old enough to be your dad

• I've been alive for about as long as Kurt Cobain has been dead.

• Older than you

• Old enough to do anything I wash to do legally.

• 23... I wrote it, fucker 😝

• I got LeBron James beat by 5 :)

• I am as old as the game Super Mario 64.

• Take the age at which people can purchase alcohol in the United States. Half it, round down to the nearest whole number, and then quadruple that. That's my age.

• Old enough to die for my country but not qualify for a discount on my car insurance.

• one half of half minus the number of a healty mans testicles minus the number of hitlers testicles of the max lv on guild wars 2

• I have whistled into a phone connected to a landline to talk to a modem on the other end.

• I'm a full house, baby. Three Kings and a couple of aces. Take that!!!

• I am the legal drinking age in the United States.

• wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    ggggggg

• Officially an adult now

• old enough to rent a car in the U. S.

• WELL I GUESS I HAVE TO SEARCH DAT

• you said without saying a number lol

• LOL YH IK BUT I NEED TO DO RESREACH ABOUT THE LEGAL AGE TO RENT A CAR! IK THE MOST COUNTIES LEGEL AGE BUT NOT THE US

• Right by my name on GaG

• old enough to know better

• Apparently younger than my parents!

• Young

• Old enough that I have a tape cassette collection of over 200 tapes. Useless today.

• lmao

• Still remember when I could get my hands on cherry bombs and M-80s as a kid and toss them in the sewer drain for a massive explosion.

• Concert tickets were $18-$25 each because they weren't corporate sponsored. Sometime the T-shirt cost more than the concert itself. Can hardly get that today.

• possibly your same age!

• Young

• More from Guys
    11