What is your opinion on guys that look very stoner-y, chill/mellow, and just very fun and laid back?

The title was not meant to be like "Oh stoner guys are the best", but I just was curious what people's opinions were on these types of people. Keep in mind that these people could be extremely intelligent, in fact, many in fact are.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they are undercover dick suckers, It's why they can't keep their lips off that bong.

This is the answer I was looking for. +1

What Girls Said 4

• I love hanging around with them and they don't pressure me to do it. I love seeing my boyfriend stoned for some reason he acts so cute.

• I always develop crushes on them but it never works out because they're too high/laidback to ask me out 😠

Now I go for high motivated ap students who like writing 👅 he's got curly hair

• Like they look dead? No thanks.

lol um no, the opposite actually... I didn't say mopey, these are happy people we're talking about...

• my type 🙋

What Guys Said 2

• I like them they have a really good sense of reality and are down to earth. Not stuck up people. Stoners all the way!!

• Stoners are kind of annoying. Otherwise, they're alright I guess.