How old do you think is too old to go out for halloween?

I've have thought about going out with my girlfriend for Halloween but i now think i my be too old am 23. I have always wanted to go out during Halloween with one of my girlfriend but never had the chance too. My last girlfriend cheated on me and the one before that parent's forced us apart 2 months before Halloween. So now that i have a girlfriend that's mature knowns how to stand up for herself. I wanna do all the things i every wanted to do in a relationship with her. O yea i was 21 when i dated my first ex and that was supposed to be my last Halloween. Sorry if i made the questiom about myself but i love to known what everyone else things.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're too old for trick or treat haha, but what the hell!, who cares anyways? you want to have fun, and that's the way you have fun so you do whatever the heck you want... although have in mind that they might not give you anything because "you're too old", in that case you can make up a story like "oh yes I knew this was going to happen, my therapist was wrong!, so wrong!, I'll have to double my hours, damn it damn it!"... they'll give you the candies after that haha, and you'll have a story to tell about...

Most Helpful Guy

• No age limit in my book :) lol

I belive i known u

Awww noe that's just mean... so much for my hot asain slave

babababhaahha lol

What Girls Said 11

• Halloween parties are great. Go to one of those with her or just go out on the town in costume. You may be too old for trick or treating though

• Um, my best solution for you, is taking a little cousin or something with you so that if any of the parents give you weird looks you can just say that they had no one else to go with... For me the cut off for Trick or Treating is 14 so your a bit too old for it

• I think trick or treating is for kids. When you hit your teens you start to become too old. Just go to a party or bar or something, I'm sure they'll have candy.

• Yes, 23 is too old for it. It's usually the early teens when kids stop going. No one in their 20's should be out unless they are taking kids out.

I known a few people who stop going after 24. And who has kids in their 20? thanks for your output

• Umm I'm 28 and still dress up, your treat is alcohol. Basically you go and bar hop for Halloween when you're 21 and over.

Sorry u don't drunk and won't start now

Yes, and my husband loves candy too lol. We both dress up and pass candy out but he ends up eating most of it. You should go to your neighbor's houses close to your house and say you just wanted to say hello but we're wondering if they also had candy lol. I wouldn't mind that.

Lol i known people will give me candy but i just feel like am too old now. Ill be having dinner with my girlfriend family in the morning dinner at 5

• There's no age limit, go out and have fun

• you're NEVER TOO OPD FOR Halloween

Haha a follow Halloween lover

too long for you?

No i just had a busy life missed a lot of ep then never count up. Am way way behind

• Go for it

• There are probably Halloween events that are a bit more adult oriented, plus there isn't a huge age difference between 21 and 23.

• Okay was this question about Halloween or your ex gf?

Halloween bebe Halloween

• Why not dress up and go to a party or a bar?

What Guys Said 10

• A few years back, I think when I was 22 or 23 I went trick or treating lol didn't care what others thought, got a lot of candy too, quite a few people even said they wish they were brave enough to go trick or treating again lol, I think only one person asked if I was to old for trick or treating, but still gave me candy. Last year I took one of the neighbors trick or treating he was 13 and wanted to go one last time before he was too old so I took him and I got a half a bag of candy and I didn't even ask for any lol they saw me and just gave me candy haha

Awwww i gotta be more like you n stop worrying about what other people think then. but sometimes am just dumb

Lol yeah I never did either, not much of a candy person so I gave it to my mom and brother

I love candy but gotta cut back now

• You're never too old to go trick-or-treating

Good old ironman

He needs to be put in jail

Thats for sure

• I don't think you're ever too old to dress up for Halloween and go to a party or event.
    But if we're talking about trick or treating, I think the cut off is about 16-ish

• 14 is too old in my book but you do what you like

• I was 16 and I went with my brother's friends who were all 17. I was 6'2 and his friends were pretty tall too, so we got some weird looks😅

• You are never too old!

• Probably about 11 years old. If a 14 year old knocked on my door asking for free candy, I'd tell him to get a job.

Lol wow

HAHHAHA, have you done that? what did they respond?

i would do that, but the parents might yell at me , who knows..

@Justin201 no i haven't but we will see on Monday

• Age doesn't matter when it comes about having a good time.

• 99 that's when it's time to grow up

• Over 13. Once you hit teenager you're too old to go trick or treating.