Is there any point in trying to be nice to girls?

It seems that the guys who get sex are not as nice to them as the ones that don't.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, be mean instead. Literally read mein kampf and think "let me treat girls like hitler treated jews, gays and the handicapped" you will get girls

AUSHWITZ STAYS LIT 🔫🔥🖕🤘

@cth96190 That's why you're 58 and single

Single by choice.
      I almost could not get a date before 30, because I was not a scumbag.
      After 30, women were throwing themselves at me. They still do.
      The difference from my end is that changes to divorce, property and custody laws, allied with a divorce rate of almost 50 per cent, have made women too toxic to survive a cost/risk/benefit analysis.
      Throw in the published statistic that one in four adult females here in Australia is on prescription psychiatric medication. There are a lot of crazy bitches out there and I have met quite a few of them.
      I can say with absolute conviction that I spent almost two decades observing girl after girl throw herself crotch first at guys who were worthless POS. Any decent young man was rejected, or sent to the Friend Zone.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should be better than nice. I think you should be a good man. I think you should believe in making the world a better place by increasing the kindness and joy in the world. You have the conviction to do the right thing BECAUSE IT'S THE RIGHT THING. You stand fast in this belief even if others don't.

Now, that being said, women don't like jerks, nor do they like nice guys. I've said this before many times. WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO ATTRACTIVE MEN. Sometimes this makes other considerations take a back seat.

Being a GOOD MAN, alas, doesn't always make one attractive. Being an as hole doesn't make one attractive either. Whether or not we're attracted to someone is, alas, often a separate issue from this person being good or not.

Therefore, be a good, honorable, courageous man because it's the right thing to do. Then ask yourself, "How can I make myself attractive to women?" (because that's a separate issue).

So, how are you making your body, mind, and life attractive to women?

What Girls Said 6

• Oh look another blue anon who thinks women are machines that you pop kindness into, and expect sex to fall out. The rest of my response will be brought to you by Dr. Cox.
    67.media.tumblr.com/.../...y9gx241r54uwwo1_250.gif

• I don't like jerks or even give them attention... I'm mean most of the time cuz I can't tell if I'm taking to a jerk or not but nice and sweet guys always get my attention.. also the innocent quiet type

• It is not necessarily the "meanness" that women are attracted to. It is the assertiveness. Most want a guy to take control and be decisive. This applies for dating, sex, and just flirting in general.

So what if we don't

But what if you try to be assertive and they don't give a fuck who you are in the first place?

You aren't going to get a girl every time.
      It is likely to work though if you don't look too invested. By that, I mean a guy whose sole focus is not on the girl (you can when you're in a relationship with her). You can just go up to a girl and say something funny, compliment her, and just walk away. If she is into you, then she will find you. Stay near by, but not too close and look somewhat occupied. For example: If you are in a grocery store, walk up beside a girl, say something funny about the item she's looking at, then compliment her laugh or smile or eyes, then just walk away to the next aisle.

• Yes because you will meet a girl that likes nice guys.

Until about age 30, women have a hard-wired attraction to assholes. They are repulsed by 'nice guys'.
      The more worthless, mentally defective and criminally sociopathic the bad boy is, the more that the girls want him.
      Any decent young man is sent straight to the Friend Zone.

I'm not perfect. I'm not trying to find someone monogamously. I'd rather have sex with random hot girls, but that would involve hiding my criminal record.

Oh I see, well I still think every girl is different and you will still might find some hot girls and can still be nice. One of my friends knew this guy that was considered bad ( I think everyone knew what he did) but he treated women with respect and he was so nice and kind, and he still got girls.

• Well, with all that is happening in the world and how sexualized our society is... let me tell you... here is one girl that really appreciates sweet nice guys. My boyfriend is really nice to me and i love him for it.

So all i would say is be good and its alright, you will find a girl that appreciates that. All the best :) <3

• Seems like you're on the Internet too much

Show me the nice guy in your pants right now.

Of all the guys that have ever been in your pants, what characteristics did they share?

There are no guys in my pants rn, unfort

They weren't 'nice' per se. But they definitely weren't wanna be bad boys. Theyre just chill people.

What Guys Said 12

• it's not just abkut being nice, read this www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a32237-a-male-guide-to-getting-keeping-relationships

See girls fall for assholes and loners because they don't put anyone else above themselves. If you understand that than you can use it to your advantage and keep a girl even while being nice.

• Being nice to others is good. Even women like nice guys but yes they may or may not want to have a committed relationship with them, that's another thing but it's good to be nice with people and with women as well.

• Other than to be civil. . . no, there is no point or reason.
    In an era of career-ending false rape and sexual harassment allegations; gender and racial quotas that result in white men being passed over for promotion, or not hired, so that a less-competent woman could be employed to fill a quota; and the insanity of affirmative consent. . . it is better to treat women as invisible, so far as that is possible.

Are white men really passed over? How?

@Asker That anti-white racism began decades ago, under the Orwellian term 'affirmative action'.
      See:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuJVZK7fNX8

Yea it's fucking bullshit.

The natural order of things is...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Darwinism

And look who's about to be President? Could the world get any more pussified?

And why does she support minorities more than white people?

• You're probably misinterpretating not being nice with not caring as much. Those guys are probably good looking and know they can bed women so losing a girl isn't a huge deal to them.

• Well being nice to both genders is generally a good rule of thumb if your nicer to people more people are inclined to reach out to you as well and who knows then that could lead to giving each other presents, going to birthday parties, etc.

• Because you should be nice to people just for the sake of being nice maybe...

Most girls girls love nice guys.

Almost all girls hate guys that pretend to be nice to get in their pants.

• Not if you want to get laid.

If you want them to leave you alone, be nice to them.

Do you get laid?

How do you do it? Are you mean?

But do you get laid a lot? And are they hot?

Yes, if I make any kind of attempt. And oftentimes even if I don't. And of course. What's the point in shagging a fugmo?

• Am not nice for people. Am nice for my self. Because life give me what i am.

• YES! Be nice to every girl you see. Just don't be too nice. You can make mean jokes once in a while. Like teasing. :)

• You gotta find a balance in between. Girls don't like guys who treat them badly.

This is absolutely not true. If a guy is attractive and charming enough, he can treat a girl like garbage and she'll love him all the same

@Ahsain how can he be charming and treat her like garbage?

It's usually not in the same exact moment. Most girls in their teens and 20s with put up with just about anything if she's attracted to a guy and he has enough charisma. Hitler was a very charismatic leader, but obviously he was a terrible person.

• It's the right thing to do.

• some girls don't like getting treated too nice it annoys them but others do so I don't know.