Would you rather: Be able to communicate with animals or be the best in the world at one skill?

• Be able to communicate with animals
  • Be best in the world at one skill (what skill?)

Most Helpful Girl

• I am already an animal whisperer. Being the best at a skill may give the person a nervous breakdown so I'll work on my skills and appreciate the limited depth of my animal gift. And be happy for what I have.

Most Helpful Guy

• The best at one skill. I can already communicate with animals : ). Plus, I don't see what information a bear can offer me. "Iiiiiim gonna eatcha! Raaaawr"

What Girls Said 6

• id like to communicate with animals

• Be best in the world at one skill and I would want it to be coding. :D

• I'd be the best singer or surgeon in the world

• communicating with animals will get u to have the best skill in the world lol

• I'll be the best at communicating with animals.

• Of course animals! I've always wondered what my bird is thinking and if it really loves me lol

What Guys Said 8

• Be best at one skill, market on it and make bank.

• Communicate with animals, because I would become their leader and take over the world😅

• well, if I could communicate with animals, I'd be probably the only one being able to do that and with that also the best one at it in the world

• I'm not sure why I'd want to talk with animals. I'd rather pick my own skill. I want to learn how to achieve immortality for man kind.

• talk to animals

• Best martial artist in the world

• Be the best.. in every skill 😎

• Be best in the world at one skill