Do you want to have kids?

do you want to have kids? I don't want kids

• no
  • yes

4154

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 53

• Yess! Hopefully within the next 10 years! But right now I'm set on spoiling my nieces.

• GEICO commercial...

If you're human and live in a society with the illusion of free choice, then "YOU want" to have kids, it's what you do.

If you want to save 15% or more on your car insurance in 15 minutes or less, you call GEICO.. it's what you do.

• No, not in this day and age

• are you selling some

• Yes, I do.

• Kids have never been a priority, and while I'm very much physically able to have them, there's little point in having them at my age.

Besides, there's no shortage of children in this world - we don't need another.

• No. Never.

• NOt really.

• No kids, also had vasectomy done.

• Yes i want em , i want to have something that i can love more that loving myself, protecting them from the harsh world and as a father teaching them how to behave well and become good people.

• I guess I am open to the possibility, but I would prefer not to. I would rather be able to keep most of my time and money for myself and having fun with my partner rather than spending the majority of my time and money on raising kids.

• Yes I do.

• Nah, not really.

• i dont wanna kids
    if i raised a decent person, he will suffer in criminal world
    if i raised a criminal person, people will suffer from him

i will only want a kid, if i am too perfect that my kid will change humanity and having him is a must
    which is far from reality

• You mean hostages for women to use in custody proceedings? Never mind the crap culture and s--t society that virtually ensures despite even the best parenting that kids will turn out to be royal turd nuggets in the game of life. Better for them to have never existed at all if that's the case. I'm a glass full (of piss) kind of guy.^^

• Its process to continuation of life so , yes

• Yes, absolutely. I'd want to be a good father in the future. Shame that it looks like I won't be <:[

• I would want kids in the future. I think I'll do great as a father.

• I'll pass.

• Not RN.

• no thanks lol

• I used to want kids. now I'm kind of old for it.

• I've had kids. But I want kids with my girlfriend. The one I should have had kids with.

• yes, i want 5 kids with a beautiful woman.

• I really have no desire to have any.

• I love the IDEA of having children. With the one house, one wife a mini van and luxury sedan, garden out back kinda shit to wrestle and have snowball fights with the kids... But I don't know reality is some harsh shit and people suck all around...

I've seen women in my family use the court system to fuck over DECENT men... Marriage/children is just crazy nowadays... its a huge risk for men.

• Yeah I think I wanted kids but at my age, the odds are getting longer.

• eventually yeah, but you picked a site thats rather conservative and attracts people who want kids lol

granted the odds of me actually having kids is nonexistent

• I want to get married first. I have to get a career before I can get married. It's really a lot of hoops.

• Also my kids will be awesome. My dog is awesome, my house plant is awesome, my Chinese fighting fish is awesome... I have the gift.

• I won't give a woman and the System that kind of power over me, so "No".

• More from Guys
    23

What Girls Said 40

• Hell no. I do want dogs and other pets though. I'd rather ruin my carpet instead of my life.

• @Maik567 yeah it'd ruin my life, I despise children. No, they're not gifts from God. That's cool that you don't like me, I don't live to please you or anyone else.

• @Raymond_Reddington what did he want? I would've replied earlier but my account was frozen. People are so sensitive.

• He said: "oh you wanna punch me? I live in the usa, where are you from?" I said that wouldn't do and that i wanted his full address, and he hasn't replied yet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• I don't know. I flip flop on the idea. If I could just have the kids without being pregnant and going through all that, I'd be more willing, I think. :P

• Yep. I wanna be a mommy someday

• Yes, I want MORE kids.
    I already have a 7 year old.
    No one believes I have a child that "old" I guess it's because I look like I take good care of myself (even though I don't) genetics are a blessing lol.

• Yes I do. I adore kids. I often look after my nieces and nephews , and I get great from joy from it. Obviously I want to be married to a guy who I want to share my life with before I have kids though

• Yeah 4 kids.
    2 boys
    2 girls

• Already have kids, not wanting anymore.

• I would quite like to have them.

• A pair of well behaved boys. Lol.

• At this point in my life im very indecisive about having kids. Considering i will be in college for a while (im striving for a PhD) so i may be 25-26 and just getting through with school and i wanna travel so this is what makes me unsure about having kids. Because if i do i dont wanna be having kids at a late age and end up with a higher probability of complications.

• Later in life I do. That's how I feel anyway.

• Not right now but sometimes I think about it and want children.

• Undecided

• No NEVER!!!

• I hope to, one day...

• yes i want to

• yup lots of em

• I would love to have kids later on in life.

• 4 to be exac !

• Yes, I do. But I doubt it will happen.

• I already have a daughter but I do want a son eventually 😁

• Yes I want kids someday, I love children with a passion <3

• I think so. I don't really daydream about having kids like most people though along with most things tbh

• lol i already have a 11 month old girl and plan to have another in 12 months time

• Sure. Later in life.

• neutral

• No thanks

• Yes I do

• Absolutely yes. 2-3

• Maybe I don't know

• More from Girls
    10