Why do birthdays suck?

• Because they celebrate meaningless thing like age
  • Because they just do

Most Helpful Guy

• Because we can't have birthdays presents and cakes and parties everyday.

But seriously? They can suck, if you want them to suck, think that they suck, or feel that they suck. Otherwise, it might not even matter nor is relevant?

It reminds you that you are aging and then you might have all sorts of questions going through your mind, knowing that eventually your time will expire will come, so what is it exactly you want to do with your life with the limited amount of time that you are given that you can't possible know when you will expire?

What are your aspirations?

What do you hope to accomplish or achieve if anything at all?

What should you do?

And if you have no idea, can't figure out your purpose or meaning, then I think it definitely will suck, regardless of celebrations, parties, presents or even if there are people there to celebrate with you or not?

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 6

• because its the day you get older

• Because you get older and have to spend money if you give a birthday party. And you are expected to buy sweet things to celebrate with your friends and/or colleagues

• It's not fun anymore. It's just a reminder that I'm getting older and that's depressing.

• cuz u expect so much and get excited! then reality shocks u lol

• because every year since i've been alive it's sucked

• Because you get older and older, and I don't wanna get older