What age are people happiest?

• 0-15
  • 15-35
  • 35-50
  • 50-68
  • 68-82
  • Older than 82
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe between 0-5 because they are babies, no rush to become older and they don't care what they do. They just want to learn and be in their safe house well adventure at times but still dont need to remember what to do cause parents and siblings are there for you :)

"you'll never be 15 and in love
      lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
      not worrying about rent, bills, student loans
      only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on Monday
      you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
      you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits
      you're in your 20's now
      gotta get a good job
      gotta be a serious man now
      all the good ones are taken
      maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you
      they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
      you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy
      you have missed out on teenage love"

@BubbleBoy69 I was 15 once and i also was in a relationship back then, Do you remember the feeling of being cheated on? or being under peer pressure? or being bullied in school?

Maybe thinking you get home and all you want to do is get away from all the fights with your parents and siblings? or maybe just tired of seeing your parents fight?

My friend, her parents separated so when she was 15, she was living two different lives 12 months in Europe and studying with me and then the next year studying in the states or singapore (moving with her dad to wherever he went for his time being with her)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think college years are the happiest time in a person's life.

1. You have your youth and most attractive
    2. Less stress and things to worry about life except passing your exams.
    3. You have some freedom away from your parents so you aren't as restricted.
    4. Freedom to explore the world and your sexuality if you want.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't think you can put an age on that, because the first question you have to ask is: was this person abused as a child?

That is probably the most significant factor...

• when they're young or happily retired

• Either really early on or after middle age...
    Some love their middle age the best.

• 0-5 though i suffer from depression I didn't fully break til I was 17/18. Life fucks you up.

• When they're babies and haven't faced all the hardships in life

yeah but who remembers being a baby?

baby's aren't really happy they just reflect what everyone else is doing like if someone smiles they will too they are learning how to show emotion basically

What Guys Said 12

• Before they're old enough to know how fucked up the world is, or after they're old enough to not give a shit anymore.

• young and innocent if in a good family or older if you are well off financially though i was happiest so far when in my 20s and 30s due to lots of women ;)

• Definitely before high school. I think I was happiest at 13.

• babies.

• Most studies show 30's and 40's.

• When you're still a little kid.

• probably like 4-10yr old

When you don't have a clue and everyone can beat the crap out of you?

@zagor yea ignorance is bliss and who beats the crap out of kids that little what kinda psychos do you hang around with?

Yeah I gotta admit I didn't spend a lot of time thinking about that back then.

• Man I loved my childhood... Turned 18 recently and realized how much of a fun childhood I had.

• I'd have to go with ten and under

• Older than 82

• It doesn't matter. You can be happy at 10, at 30, at 90... and so on!