For MEN , have you ever fall in love with a married woman? women also have you ever fall for other men than your husband?

0|0
2|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Fallen in love? nope. Fallen in lust? Yup. Quite a few times.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Neither fallen in love nor felt lust.

Once women get married, they tend to let themselves go. They become more "wife" and "mother" than "girlfriend."

That's why they say, there's a food that causes a dramatic decrease in sexual desire and increase in body fat... wedding cake.

I've never really looked at a married woman and lusted after her, and definitely not fallen in love with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I fell for a married woman but buried my feelings

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sometime maybe I just want to win the husband.
    But I think it is a test for a couple from village
    maybe there are few people where can not meet true love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep.. and actually i had the rare pleasure of introducing my ex wife to my ex girlfriend before either were my ex lol...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope and I have absolutely no interest in anyone that is married.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try not to get involved with married women or even girls with boyfriends sometimes it's a turn off for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I've never fallen in love with a married woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and having something that you can't have is always the best feeling ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've fallen somewhat for a couple girls that were forbidden/taken/had a boyfriend before, so I never made a move because that would be wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once i know a woman is getting fucked by another dude currently that is not me I have 0 sexual attraction for her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Not fallen in love, but had crushes.

0|0
    0|0