I want a relationship but I am pregnant, is it wise to date while pregnant or should I wait until the baby is born?

I want a relationship but I am pregnant I am not that big yet, but question is it wise to date while pregnant or should I wait until the baby is born and old enough before I even consider being with someone new I am not with the father anymore as I don't love him and he was very selfish is it fair to someone new to date them while pregnant or should I wait a while? I don't want anything to affect the unborn child but I also hate being on my own.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are going to date, make sure you're open with the guys from the beginning. A lot of guys won't want to date someone who has/will have kids

Most Helpful Girl

• It's your decision but personally I think you should focus on yourself and your baby right now, making sure you're both healthy, and trying to be the best mother you can be. You will have plenty of time in the future to date after your baby is born and a few years older.

What Guys Said 1

• You should wait or be upfront about it

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think many people would want to date someone who is pregnant... If you do try to date you should be upfront about it. I think you should wait though.

You could always put the kid up for adoption if you can't afford to keep it, then you could date without having to tell anyone about the kid.