Have you ever brought alcohol to school?

If so why? Have you ever got caught? If you haven't, why not?

0|0
7|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Kind of a funny story I did once when I was in the 5th grade I put it in two little bottles and one of them spilled and my back pack smelled like vodka the other one was still good so I split it with my friend and we drank it in class. Never got caught i did cus I wanted to feel like a bad ass 😅. Moral of the story if you bring alchole to school you'll be the cool kids for the day.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Yes, but we were allowed ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Did that once by accident, got caught on an oil change in auto shop. Cost me a 3 day suspension. Lol, the old days, you know?

0|0
    0|0
  • I know a girl who did five of her college courses back to back on one day of the week during a semester.
    She tolerated it by taking a bottle of gatorade each time and filling a third of it with vodka and drinking it.
    She passed all of them

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I got drunk one time at lunch with some clients I was doing some web development for and then went to a physics laboratory in college and was doing experiments with waves/interference while I was smashed though...

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend got suspended for drinking whiskey at school... it totally isn't worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • My friend got it. We wanted to see how it feels to have the alcohol. We had it. It was the first experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Stupid, irresponsible, pointless... Not for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, I never did that

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i had but i was not caught.

0|0
    0|0
  • yep. i have. it was to sell it cause one of my pals wanted to buy it. never got caught

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah... im was a peacefull dude at school lol, didn'tt wanted prorblems.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't brought alcohol to school but I've known kids who did and got away with it

0|0
    0|0
  • No I haven't

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I did use to take weed to school a lot. I took it so I could smoke it with my friends at lunch. And we never got caught

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because that's stupid.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• No but when I was in highschool, I saw a freshman chug straight up grain alcohol like it was water during lunch...

1|0
    0|0
  • Once but I was of the age to drink then so it didn't matter that much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never done that. But I remember that when I was on 9th grade, one of my classmates brought alcohol to school, and all of the boys from my class got drunk.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

because there was no need for it.
      I basically went to school to learn and hang with friends

• No I haven't

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I have once with some of my friends. We drank it in the bathroom