What has had the biggest impact on your political beliefs?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hating parts of both parties equally by being an intelligent woman working in a creative field (blue) who grew up poor and rural (red).

Most Helpful Guy

• Donald Trump. If he wasn't currently in this thing I probably wouldn't have watched any debates. He is HILARIOUS.

What Girls Said 2

• actually learning about politics

• Getting older and looking around. Figuring out what kind of world that not only I'd want to live in but that I'd want for my kids.

What Guys Said 6

• I think the environment rather than an individual or a group of individuals

• God, family, history, personal research and unbiased self education on politics and goverment. And looking at how governments and nations run by each political view works, functions and the state it's in. As well as looking at the actions each nation commits according to that political belief.

• the realization that "israel" controls the US government and most of world affairs.

• Democratic Primary, just can't get real change with the current two party system.

• My faith.

• Economics knowledge.