How do you react to bitchy people irl?

Having trouble with a coworker.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Ignore them or kill them with kindness haha.

What Guys Said 25

• Girl? When a girl bitches, nags, complain, or even gets upset I'll act like I'm on her good side and keep my distance. One day!!! When she messes up. ( like for ex. If she's late to work) I'll say "now ya'see da, ya ain't so perfect after all? coffee?" I'd shrug and walk off.

• I don't rush in fights, try not to overreact, try to be the better person. I don't know it 100% fur sure, but in my experience when a person gives me trouble means that he/she wants a space in my life. Some people act very rude trying to get in your life. I think the cause for their acting is fear from rejection Eventually we become best friends with those people.

• Thankfully I don't have to interract with them. But I guess they would be really annoyed with my no-tollerance-for-bullshit policy. Either I'd blatantly ignore them or tell them to go f themselves.

• Try to get to know them, beyond the surface level bullshit of day to day conversations. You'll be surprised how quickly they change.

• last Friday I told a person I want there to be a five foot distance between me and them and I no longer wish for them to address me because I will now consider this harassment.

• Ignore that person.
    That person's dysfunctional personality should not be allowed to influence you, your day, or define who you are.

• i ignore them and dont talk to them, but if still they do anything that offense me, then i'll talk to them and be angry towards them

• I try to ignore/avoid them

if it's someone I like and there is a way to get the problems out of the world I might try to solve it but if not... meh.

• I talk down to them. Catch them fucking up on something and zoom in for the kill when they're confused and vulnerable.

• ignore them... you will meet people that rub you up the wrong way all through your working life. after all you rarely choose who you work with. at work just keep it formal and professional and outside work, forget about it.

• Limited your exposure and interactions with them to the most crucial work-related matters only.

• I don't react I hardly give them the time o day.

• You can talk to your boss about it.^^

It's better than fighting the bitchy person... Otherwise you'll be in trouble then...

Maybe you'll be fired if you work...^^

• Ignore them

Who vote my opinion for MHO like or dislike my comment 💯😎

• Who the hell is troubling you? 😠

• Stick a finger up their arse.

A foot if they are too bitchy

• I just ignore them

• I just ignore them like they don't even exist.

• I punch them.. 😎

• Avoid, not easting my energy on those.

• Tell them the truth

• Be bitchy right back and begin a bitchstorm

• They're the worst , i either confront them or ignore them.

• smile to them ;)

• have sex with them ;)

What Girls Said 20

• Ignore her, @Autumn-Bunny. Only speak to Her when you Need to.
    People like this are what I call "Catty," and you will Never get Anywhere with your Pretty face and Sleek Hair.
    She doesn't Put any Bread on your table. It's Business s as Usual... Until those Doors close at Five.
    Good luck. xx

• It depends. Professionally I just tend to brush it off and act like I don't give a shit.

In public Imma make an ass out of you.

• Move bitch get out da way. Bitch get out da way! 😂😂

On a serious note I hate co workers like that they ruin the whole work atmosphere. Best way to go is to just ignore her. And go about your business.

Now if she still persists and it's all ova yo business like yolk in egg whites then you unleash the Latina power and put that girl in her place. Aka tell the manager. Or do the above 😂😂😂😂✌🏿

• I'm not naturally a confrontational person so I tend to put my head down and bear it.

• Depends who it is and what they're doing. Sometimes I act snappy and bitchy back. If they go to far they should watch out. :))

• I'm just being more bitchy back, but in a sassy way, usually shuts them down

• Ignore them

• go jungle on them

• Be civil. Master The Eyebrow™. Learn how to convey distaste, condescension, amusement, and dismissal all in one look.

• Kill them with kindness :)

• tell the bitch to stop and if they keep doin something bitchy call them out and eventually they'll stop.

• Depends on what kind of bitchy they are. But to some I am obnoxiously nice to just b/c i know it gets into their heads. and to others i just completely ignore and acknowledge they are irrelevant.

• Just be cordial and remember you're there for your own purpose and to make your money, not to entertain your bitchy co worker

• I don't really react to it. Or just avoid as much contact as possible.

• I start acting bitchy back.

• Ignore them.

She comments on anything I do. It pisses me off!

I could but I don't know I'm trying to decide if I should be rude or just keep ignoring her.

Don't be a bitch to her.. be a bitch in response to her. If you know what I mean? I probably wouldn't just keep ignoring her if it hasn't worked

• Just ignore her. Don't argue with her. It isn't worth it.

• Ignore and avoid.

• By being even a bigger bitch.
    😂😂

• Just avoid them. I used to say stuff to them, but unless they're seeking me out all the time to be a bitch I just avoid now. Those kinda people aren't worth the drama they cause.