Nonamericans, will you hate Americans even more if they manage to get Trump elected?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't hate Americans and I wouldn't hate them even in that case but my opinion on their basic education & knowledge of politics would decline drastically.

Our basic education and knowledge is pretty abysmal. The GAG crowd is surprisingly smart. 25% of America is probably partially illiterate, 20% of the people are delusional, 20% think and act reflectively, that leaves... 35% of Americans are thinking, intellectual curious people. I just made those numbers up though.

@Theodorable evidently. A more realistic estimate would be 5-10% of Americans being thinking & politically/intellectually curious 😂

*people

What Guys Said 17

• No, I would hate the US more if Hilary got elected.

Say hello to
    - more transgender bathrooms
    - more black lives matter (that shit has already been explorted to my country and Europe and is causing racial problems we hadn't previously had).
    - more lefties
    - more language policing
    - more feminism
    - more eugenics and designer babies
    - more genders (canada already has 6 recognised genders, soon to include "x" general or "I lack a gender")
    - more corruption and debt
    - More terrorism, refugees and Islam (won't affect us personally, less problems for us)

It would irritate me because that shit will influence here

• You should have said Hillary Clinton next time put her name up in the right place

• i dont like the type of people who see trump as a hero but thats not everyone who is going to vote for him. plenty will vote as a misguided alternative to hillary and i can't really blame them for that. i dont hate americans and never will as thats just a form of racism but i do dislike some of them as individuals but i also hate the right wing in the uk

• I don't hate Americans and will not hate them if Donald Trump is elected but I sincerely hope he loses.

• I would hate Americans more for electing Clinton, actually.
    It doesn't take a genius to recognize Trump as the better choice.

Trump may be racist and sexist, but once you get over that fact you realize his domestic and foreign policies are far more logical than those of Clinton.
    Plus he also does not have a track record of being a national threat by mishandling potentially devastating classified information, something that should automatically make one unfit for presidency.

• No, Trump is just a puppet on strings

Hilary is the greater concern

• I dont hate americans.

• I'd hate them more for getting Clinton elected.

• I'm an American, and I don't care what other countries think. Focus on your own problems.

• I would love to see Trump as president.

• There will be lot of trouble going on , we can see civil war no doubt

civil unrest yes but civil war? nah they will be to busy fighting the russians

• As a non American, i don't hate American people but hate your government and politics very much , most of the problems and wars are because of them.

• Frankly my dear, I don't give a shit.

• https://youtu.be/6pwXB2iIFeo
    Even Liberal Walrus has endorsed Trump.

• Honestly I give zero shits whether is Trump or Clinton. I just want this election madness to come to an end.

• Trump for president, grab America by the pussy

What Girls Said 5

• This is by Far... Never going to be Over, no Matter Who Wins Here, Dear.
    I am even Reading about Rumors and Idiots that Might cause a Hornet's Nest after the Elections.
    Good luck and Great question, xx

• I don't give a shot what non Americans think of us. Why should anyone?

• I'd feel sorry for them.

• Yes or feel sorry for them at least

• I'll feel sorry for y'all yes. I mean a living, breathing orange Dorito in office is quite scary...