How many of you come from the Chicago area, suburbs or the city?

I'm interested for two reasons, one I just want to see how many Chicagoans we got on here and maybe give me the city you're representing.

Second, with all of the posts on "How do I look?" http://www.girlsaskguys.com/how-do-i-look

I just wanted to take it one step further. Maybe I could meet up with some of you guys. To keep it safe, lets keep it in the twenties, but nothing big, just a meet and greet, somewhere very public like a coffee shop or restaurant, Just to talk, and it does not have to go beyond that. Guys or Girls. I like meeting new people and getting to know them. The contact information can be as simple as messaging on here, and just picking a time and meet up place I have a feeling this effort could be a dud, but I willing to give it a shot.

1mo I when I said twenties, I meant twenties and older

Most Helpful Girl

• Meee lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm about 4 hours away and have been to the windy city a few times.. It's no LA or anything though.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Not from Chicago.. but go Cubs!!