Wtf is wrong with people?

So I was driving back from school today and this truck behind me through something at my car while I was taking a turn for no reason. Like Wtf?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• did you get his licence plate or see a company name on the truck?

Nope it was a local truck.

and a rough idea where they are from... even if it only leads to a cop turning up at their door and giving a slap on the wrist it may be enough to prevent them from treating the roads with such little respect in future. it would be easier if you could got the number but im sure the cops could trace it on the info you have already unless there are lots of the same vehicle in the area that were on that same road at the same time

Yeah I'll call them

What Girls Said 7

• Some people are fucking dicks and do stupid things and mess around

• People are assholes. It's the main reason I don't socialize with most of them unless I have too.

• Probably someone with road rage. I don't think people realize how incredibly dangerous this is, especially if it hits the persons windshield.

• because they can... or maybe they weren't wearing their glances and thought your car was a very big, portable rubbish bin?

• ah don't worry they are trying to be cool or maybe u pissed them off somehow

• People are fucked

• did they damage your car?

What Guys Said 9

• Yeah, I've had really odd shit like that happen before. It's hard not to get pissed off about it. It's just some random messed up person. But I know it's weird af.

• It was me OP. I saw you had a Hilary sticker on your Prius.

• It is famous at Discovery channel too.

lol wah?

Studying on their behave and your car behave is like a news a group of balck guys ride motorcycle around an Asian and his wife. They are afraid then race in hightway. "Car behave" seem to offend them.

Oh lol

• That peraon was just being a jerk. Some people are just like that.

• You must have cut him off or were driving well below the speed limit for miles like a Sunday driver.

• Rednecks like to throw things.

• What's your question?

• Maybe you cut him off and didn't realize it

• I can't handle stuff like that rationally!! I would've followed the guy and the game of Joy ride ( if you ever seen that movie) would have begun.