Have you ever made yourself throw up?

What was the reason? Were you going through an eating disorder? Have you done it more than once? If you haven't, why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell no I HATE the feeling of puking and the anticipation of feeling like it is going to happen is worse.

What Guys Said 13

• Yeah I have, I did go through a bit of a phase where I used to spit out food and I made myself throw up once. It's not that I thought I was fat, I was just afraid of getting fat. Because someone scared me by saying "you're at the age where your metabolism is changing and you won't be able to eat like that anymore. You're gonna get fat if you keep eating the way you do"

• Never. But if I felt like I was about to throw up because I caught some kind of virus then I would try to get it out rather than holding it in. Happened a few times.

• Tried when I was REALLY sick and I really wanted the nausea to end, but I couldn't. Never had an eating disorder

• Not an eating disorder. Felt like I would be sick so I went to the loo and tried to force myself to puke.

• 0|0

dean wasn't really a drinker it was part of the act on stage

• Yeah after a long night of partying and drinking. It helps a lot.

• A couple of times when I was so drunk I was gonna throw up anyway so I made myself throw up so I could do it at a time and place of my choosing

• 2 times
    once at a party so that i could drink more and win a bet.
    once in a bag so that i could throw it in the face of a shit head i hated to start a fight and kick his ass... the early 90's were a great time to be alive!!!

• when i was young to grt out off doing stuff

• Yeah i did. Once because i drank rotten milk and many other times because of alcohol consumption.

• Yeah, I've done that a few times when hungover. Somehow vomiting helps the hangover go away.

• Not since I was a little kid trying to get out of school

• Drink stuff

What Girls Said 10

• Yup but not because of an eating disorder, only when I feel sick and know that at some point I'm going to throw up and I just wanna get it over with.

• I was drunk. I needed to throw up. It was multiple times in one night, but that's the only time ever throwing up from being drunk. I've never had a eating disorder.

• I never did it, but I thought about it many times.
    I realize it wasn't a nice thing to do. I probably would get addicted to it, then I would be through an eating disorder.

• no and it's because I just really hate throwing up makes me feel bad and sad I have stress dreams about it

• I have never made myself throw up. For me i HATE throwing up, always have. I have a pretty high pain tolerance but I always end up crying 😔 For me its the most unnatural feeling ever. It sounds dramatic but when i throw up i feel like im dying 😂

• Nope.
    I hate throwing up. Huge fear of mine. I'd never do that on purpose.

• Nope never.

• No I have not.

• when I was anorexic

• Once or twice at most due to alcohol consumption.
    No, I wasn't going through an eating disorder. I never went through an eating disorder.