GAGgers, What sort of unusual things did you get while Trick- Or- Treating?

Hey there GAGgers,

Hope everyone is doing good. Getting your freak on for Halloween I hope!

Trick-or-Treating is fun right! I loved it when people actually gave me candy or Chocolate.

So much sugar...
*dreams*

But occasionally I used to get weird things like Peanuts, Raisins (like really) Apples, Minute Made (Juice box) etc etc.. Oh I once got rock... I don't know wtf that guy was on.

WHY! WHY!!! JUSST WHYYYYYYY!
**That moment when you walk blocks in a shitty costume while it's raining cat and dogs just to get a rock and some smarties! **

Ya not fun. So did any of y'all have the same experiences or was my neighborhood just cheap! lololo Please share!

Have a HAPPY Halloween guys! <3 I hope everyone has a Sweet night! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• My neighborhood (back when I did celebrate Halloween) only gave out small snack pack candy. Every once in awhile there'd be a bowl of candy with a sign of "take what you want." 👍

The way I really celebrated it though was not particularly trick or treating, but just leftover candy from my own home. My neighborhood happened to have few kids. So my parents would always buy way too much candy and I'd just eat the remaining stuff. It was nice also because I could still get large amounts of candy as someone too old for trick or treating without any effort haha

Bless the year we happened to stop buy cosco and my mother was like "oops I forgot to get Halloween candy." For at cosco, they only had whole sale packs of 72 hershey bars. Only 5 or 6 people came to our door. The year of 65+ chocolate bars was glorious. I froze em all and rationed them out lmao

I also carve pumpkins nowadays as my way of celebrating it instead of trick or treating. I spend quite the hours the day before. Maybe I'll get a pumpkin this year and carve one before Halloween hits.

Most Helpful Girl

• This one lady down the street used to give each kid a few quarters which was really nice. Back when I would get quarters it was a big deal because I used to buy some of those little toys in the machines at the bowling alley and I had a collection. The quarters helped.

What Guys Said 21

What Girls Said 19

• I got money once, and the rich people in the rich neighborhood gave FULL sized snickers. I <3 those people to this day.

• I like to eat lots of chocolate and a nice dinner with my boyfriend then cuddle with one another all night while watching the food network Halloween Wars Finale on our huge Samsung curved 4K smart tv with our home theater system...

• Putting Ghoulish Goodies into my Boss's mailbox, Before my Friends and I Rode all over, Eagerly Egging, and Toiling with Toilet paper.
    Blast from the Past, @This_is_my_username
    This Halloween Going out ofTown and May even See the New "Madea" Movie... BOO.
    Good luck, Stay Safe, hun, and Thanks for the Invite for a Happy Halloween. xxoo

• I really hate getting pamphlets about Jesus like fuck we get it you don't celebrate Halloween

• I've gotten pennies before.
    And a toothbrush once too. Guess I stopped by a dentist's house one year lol

• not that I remember we don t really have Halloween here but another similar celebration called berbarra
    but I barely celebrated it

• Coins from a third world country.

wow! Are you serious? damn what did you do with them?

She is an old, eccentric lady who does a lot of traveling. I think I have them somewhere. Another year, she gave me coins from Mexico.

• I know this would sound weird but I have never experiences Halloween in my life. My country doesn't celebrate it. The only thing that comes close is All souls and all saints day Nov 1st and 2nd respectively. During the all saints day, we light candles and place them on graves to connect with love ones who passed on. Its weird. Now that I said that out loud, Halloween sounds a lot better.

• Pennies :(

• Fortune cookie, 5 dollars, full size candy bar, popcorn, beads, a toy drum, and a whistle

I've gotten the toy drum too! LOL. $5 holy smokes! damn I need that lady in mah block :p What did you do with the cash?

I think I gave it to my mom for a bill lol

• Yeah, I've gotten apples a few times. Those are always out of the ordinary. I've gotten pretzels as well, which aren't typical either, but not as strange as fruit.

• I got a carrot last year...

• Tooth brush, condom, and decapitated Teddy bear.

media.giphy.com/media/glmRyiSI3v5E4/giphy.gif

I almost don't believe you. But I believe you if that makes sense! haha a decapitated teddy bear? holy shit... they were really in the spirit :p

the condom tho... that's hilarious! hhaha

Yes it makes sense. I was little and I remember that year we went to LA and I went trick or treating with my cousins. Lmao my brother got so pissed when he saw the condom and Teddy bear.

• One of my neighbors used to give us Candied Apples 😂

• A packet of hot chocolate bc the lady ran out of candy lol

• never went out during Halloween

• dog treats... lol

• one time I got an ACDC band sticker

• I'm in the UK, when I was a kid we often got money and sweets. Only time I got something weird was when some guy gave us his mix cd instead of money lol. Nowadays they don't get money really though, just sweets.

Hahha that's funny. Trying to promote his music maybe. Did you listen to it?

Yea, it was really bad. Well, at least he tried I guess.