Do you ever try and get your date drunk on purpose so you can know what they're thinking about and what they're really like?

1mo I meant boyfriend or girlfriend.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've actually done this lmao

Lmao Jeeze! I felt like I was the only one who's ever thought about doing this. I'm just curious and I want to know what he's like when he's drunk.

People always put on a facade lol. I rather skil the bullshit and just see her for who she is by getting her drunk

Most Helpful Girl

• My current boyfriend and I got drunkish when we began the early stages of our relationship but it wasn't intended to be like a trial period or anything to see what he was like. I just wanted to get a few drinks and admittedly the liquid courage to finally ask him to be my legit boyfriend. Seriously I had the waitress bring me a quick-time tequila shot to try and get the damn guts. Lmfao #pathetic

I didn't even end up asking him that night because he was goofed but it was still fun. Anyway I've never gotten drunk with a date for that intention but it's always need to see what kind of drunk they are.

What Guys Said 23

• Never would I do that.. I would hope that we became close enough that she could confide in me at any time.. but it would be up to her to say what.. it is not my place to pry into her life and to me the past is the past and should stay there.. I would be honest to her about anything she wanted to know about me if she asked.. including what I wear.. but if she and I were close she would know about by this time.. I have no secrets and not shy to any women.. I like being honest to a women I care about and I would hope she can be honest with me.. if there is no honesty between us.. there is no relationship to even bother with.

• The dates I've been on so far did not involve alcohol. I'd try to abstain from it, since I want to get to know them before I'd get to "know" know them.

But if I had a girlfriend, I'd try to get drunk with her all the time lol

• lol no.

• That's not rapy

Lmao I just want to know what type of drunk he is. I'm very good at handling my liquor and I'm just curious.

• nope, that's a dick move and it doesn't guarantee that she will say the truth. not everyone is the same when drunk. you risk fucking up your relationship for nothing

Dude I just want to see what type of drunk he is Lmao. I'm not worried about him cheating or anything crazy like that... I'm just curious.

and you call him already bf? it's already worse than expected 😱😱😱

time for plan b

Hahaha yes.

• I get red really fast but then can hold my own. I think it's weird so I don't do "drunk dialing / texting / confessions."

• No, as alcohol doesn't reveal someone's true character, but removes certain inhibitions at times... those inhibitions can be a good thing...

• That doesn't tell you what they are really thinking or what they are really like. It tells you what kind of a drunk they are, and that is all. I'm less likely to trust what someone says when they are drunk than when they are sober.

Well I just want to know what kind of drunk he is and what goes on his mind while he's drunk.

• Nahh.. thats a coward move.

• Date no girlfriend yes so I can see what kind of drunk she us lol.

• I myself don't drink and making someone drunk does not fit in my moral standards.

• If I were to date, I would want a sober gal. Not a drunk gal.

• No, i dont want to date or ever try to hook up with a drunk person.

• Nope I don't need to make a girl high to get her opinion about me
    I have other ways tbh

• nah... if she isn't open and honest when she is sober im not interested

your dog looks nice by the way... nearly as good as my iranian cats ;)

• That's not disgusting at all

• Nope.

• Do it to my friends

• No, I have a two drink limit on dating. My goal is to get out with under a $60 tab.

• No, but that is a good way to see who people really are

• Lol no.

• It wouldn't work on me, I'm the same person when I'm drunk.

• Actually, I generally lie, when I have alcohol in me. I always tell the truth, when I don't

What Girls Said 12

• Nuh

if I got my boyfriend drunk he'd die.

So no, I don't ever do that even if the thought had ever crossed my mind XD

Who distrusts their partner so much they'd get them drunk to see what they think? Just fucking ask and if you're THAT insecure then you shouldn't be with them in the first place!

Literally die?

lol... I'm already wearing layers and arm-length leather gloves if it's anywhere below 65 F (about 20 C)

@BaileyisDarcy triggered already? I don't distrust him I'm just curious and I'd like to know how he acts when he's drunk.

• boyfriend girlfriend imma out
    but I once had a date who was trying to get me wasted so he can fuck me or have his way with me

• no way.

• No. Seeing as I'm not a drinker myself, I don't try to do that. But that CAN be a good tactic sometimes. It depends a lot on the situation

• Lol not really no. I'm usually the one that needs to drink more to open up

• Booze isn't truth serum 😂😂

• Hahah no never

• Yeah haha, he was usually a little too open whenever he got drunk, once he told me that he cheated on me, we broke up lol.

Oh wow... that sucks! I'm just curious about how he acts when he's drunk.

• I've never done that but I'm curious to know what my boyfriend would be like.
    Have you ever tried that?

• no that's fucked up lol

• Lmao no. I would feel bad for doing that. 😂

• Never don't that but I'd do it