Am I the only one not celebrating Halloween 🎃?

I can't be the only one, right... 😅
If you celebrate it, then why? For the candy? 😆😅😆

1mo Anyone else? 😃
1mo Anybody else? 😊😃

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't celebrate it hun
    its a horrible day to celebrate something bad
    always happens on that day

but yes i love candy and cookies :) :) :)
    and thats what ill be doing lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• Probably although I'm 14.
    I won't really be the only one, there will be others that are the same age if not probably older.
    Let me see.. Hm..
    I guess for the candy and just having fun that's all. I Hope I see Hot Girls with Vampire Costumes..

• Yes you're the only one that's gonna be sitting home by yourself on Halloween night

I am actually going to be watching a movie with my family. It is family night... lol

I am Baptist Christian you still didn't answer my question anyway goodnight

Night 😊

• I'm dipping some chillis in chocolate ready for the little brats right now 😈☠️👻

• No, sweetie, I'm not celebrating Halloween either as candidate for President of America, I have to be strictly careful with my health. I am a healthy man with testosterone level of 441, and I am in good shape. So lets make America Great Again!

Huh? O. o
      I didn't ask for speech about making America great, again. 😅😆

• Not celebrating for religious reasons. Though if religion wasn't an issue I still wouldn't celebrate, shits lame.

• Actually I Have A Fun Halloween Planned

Movies

Trick Or Treating
    (since Im Too Old to Trick Or Treat My Moms Letting Me DriVe MY Siblings, she's Still Going)

Then Im Going To A College Halloween Party
    Them Home To Lay Down And Watch A Movie/ Pass Out

• nope, not celebrating it either. Actually, I only celebrated it once in my life... more or less. It's not a big thing here, the last years they tried to push it because they can make a lot of money with it but it's still not big

Yeah, Halloween isn't really as popular as Christmas.
      At least you celebrate Christmas, right? 😊 🎄

I didn't say I don't like it lol... I just don't celebrate it much

*sniffs*
      I see... lol xD

• Nope not celebrating it. Don't have any candy either.

• nope shall be working over Halloween and dont really see that is is how it used to be now a days anyway

• I'll probably go out, but not dressing up or anything

• i have never celebrated Halloween. Not even once.

• No I don't do it I hate anything like that.

• im not celebrating it too

• No, too old for all that

• I don't because we don't have it in my country, but I'd like to take part in it D;

• we dont celebrate, it in my country

• We don't celebrate it too.

• lol nope im with you

• nope.. i never do.. its a stupid scam to make money

Halloween? Money? 😅😆😅

yeah... the stores make a ton of money selling candy and costumes and im just not gunna fall for it

Hahaha... lolz... kk... xD

• I'm celebrating Halloween all year
    I'm living in Halloween all year

• I don't celebrate it because noone in turkey does.

• I dont either... lol

• I got demon mask and horse skull mask. Just wear mask and go for the street party.

• Halloween is a paganistic holiday. It was never about candy, it just sort of turned in to that

What Girls Said 17

• Of course I'm celebrating it. It's the only night I can be my weird self and no one will question it. I'm going as Wednesday Addams. Which is good I have the resting bitch face for it.

• I'm only getting dressed up for a friend's party. Otherwise, I don't care too much about it.

• oh no worries... its not celebrated here too :'( but i would love to

• I just love celebrating it. Don't know why but I love decorating the house to loom really spooky and trying to scare kids that comes to my house for candy.

• I don't celebrate it at all, as a christian. But I'm all for the candy!
    And when I was little I thought Halloween was the devil's birthday. haha

I am Christian as well. I too thought it was the devils birthday when I was younger. xD

• I'm not either. I'm gonna be at home watching horror movies all night :)

• In Australia we don't really do Halloween so yeah

But we have this place called Adventure world it's a theme park (open from spring - summer) and they have fright nights a few nights before Halloween

• Im 21 so i myself don't go for the candy anymore, but i still dress up and me and all of the other adults go walking around the neighborhood so the little kids can get candy

• I just do it for the candy 😂 I also like carving pumpkins and stuff. Oh, and then baking the pumpkin seeds 😍 It's just a fun little holiday.

• I loved the candy.
    lol
    I am not celebrating it either but my little bros are excited

• it is not necessary that we should celebrate each and every festival... we can pretty much live without it...

• Trust me you're not the only one. We never celebrate it in Nigeria.

• I like to get out in the public in my prettiest dresses with out people frowning upon me for doing so.

• Its mainly a US thing. Limited in the rest of the world. So there are more people not celebrating it, than ones who do

• I like being spoopy... usually just stay home and watch Tim Burton/thriller/supernatural movies...

Sounds better than trick or treating to me... lol 😆😅

• I'm going to 6 flags this Saturday for fright fest.

• I technically don't celebrate it, but my workplace sets up these really elaborate parties and we make our office building into a big haunted house attraction thing and then we accept food and clothing and cash donations for local charities from people that want to go through our "haunted house". Literally we spend weeks preparing for one night and it gets really elaborate and it's a big giant pain in the ass... and i spend more effort on Halloween than i do on all other holidays combined. And if it werent for the fact we are raising a ton of money and food and clothing for some great charities i would hate every second of it.