What do you think of my plan?

So I'm currently 21 years old and I'm working at Target. I've just been thinking a lot about how I want to live my life to the fullest and go out and experience the world and find myself. I currently am living in my dads house in the basement with my two sisters and one brother. My dad always says how he could get me a job working construction and I would be making $1000 a week. So I was thinking say I got the construction job. Saved up every paycheck for a year. That would be $48,000. Then after the year is up I quit the job and pack up all my stuff and just leave. I wouldn't know where I was going and I would just travel until I found a place I wanted to live or I would just travel until I started getting low on money and then I would just come back home. Please let me know if you think this is a good plan and if I should go for it. I'm contemplating it right now but I'm leaning towards doing it. The only thing is it would be really tough working for a whole year and not spending any of the money, but if I decide to do this I know I could do it.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't get paid that much per week as a rookie construction worker unless your dad's paying you personally. Why don't you just join the Marines?

Thought about it but I just want to do something where I have free choice of what I want to do and when I want to do it

It will organize you and bring great discipline in your personal life so the day you leave the Marines you can apply that to your own personal world and family

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• I didn't read your little novel there OP. I do have a plan myself though. I'm going to build a wall.

This message has been endorsed by Donald Trump.

• Not really a smart idea, but it's your life. I would recommend getting a job that allows you to travel

• I don't recommend doing it...

• preparing for a long term future, i. e. college might be a better idea.