My mom wants to take me to a dermatologist for my skin. Any skin tips so she stops bothering me?

This is ironic because when I was in high school and my skin was a lot worse and I asked her to take me, she didn't. I really don't think my skin is that bad but that's partially because I stopped caring. Also because I'm very stressed. My breakouts are really just on my chin and a few on my forehead. Do you have any skin tips so she stops bothering me?

Most Helpful Guy

• The dermatologist can only offer help. It wil not hurt you to see one. Whay are you fighting going?

I really don't care about my acne anymore. I would rather see a neurologist for my migraines anyways

See both of them

• 19d

Thank you for MHGuy. :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• You need life tips, not skin tips. You tell her, with confidence, that you're grateful for her offer but you won't be going thank you. You're not 12 anymore, you're allowed to decide your own things and tell your parents that that's what you're doing, they don't decide where and when you go anymore.

What Guys Said 2

• Make sure you wash your face every single day it works for me

• Yes, go to the dermatologist.

What Girls Said 1

• Well go with her to the dermatologist it can't hurt, she'll probably tell you to stop eating oily fatty foods and chocolate. Also you can tell her to purchase this images.ulta.com/is/image/Ulta/2271836?$detail$

I use it and it's been very helpful to my acne. I've had acne since I was 13 but now my face looks way better.