What do you think of spiritual telepathy?

http://www.spiritualanswersandsolutions.com/communicate-mind-to-mind

Sometimes i believe that that if you're in a relaxed mindset thinking heavily about someone, and taking to them (in your mind of course) then they will get the message. Especially if the thoughts are passionate and heavily felt. I know it's basically impossible to prove though

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel it is easy happening on turkish.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know it is possible because I did an experiment with my boyfriend (now husband) after taking a psychic development class. I came home and used the techniques taught in class (imagining a white screen while he sent an image to me, and I received it). He drew a picture of it beforehand. We did it twice in a row. The first time it was a fork and the 2nd time it was a car/buggy. We were both amazed.

Wow that's great
      Sounds like soulmates to me

😊 yes I believe we are

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• That would be a really cool way to cheat at exams!

But yeah I've had that experience with some people I feel a connection with ~ there's even those quote that "when you randomly think about someone it's because they are thinking about you in that very moment, too." and i think that's actually quite true.

• It's a crock.

• I'm not sure if it's spiritual but I often have the same thoughts at the same time as those I am close to like my best friends and sister. I will text them something for example and they will reply "omg I was thinking the same" But maybe just coincidence.