If Karma was coming back to you, would it help or hurt you?

Tell me why please

Most Helpful Guy

• From my experience it would be a give and take one way or the other if Karma was coming back around to me. It wouldn’t just help me and it wouldn’t just hurt me, because like much in life it is a balance between the two. Nobody in this world can all the time say they are good this day and/or bad the next. We aren’t perfect beings. We make mistakes. Therefore, if you believe in Karma then you have to freely admit that on any given day, we walk a line between committing good deeds and not so good deeds. So when Karma does come back around, in my opinion, what you’ll receive is a moderated version of both good and bad karma as a reflection of the good and bad in all of us. After all---we’re only human. That’s my bottom line.

Most Helpful Girl

• Karma would help me because I've been working my ass of in every aspect of my life.

im not wanting to start an argument but if im right you are quite religious aren't you so can i ask how you put your faith and a superstition in the same context. just interested because i took from the bible that you shouldn't worship false gods so is it a contradiction to believe in karma

@wankiam Yes, I have. Thank you!

@wankiam karma is the vibrations of our actions sent out in the universe and returned back to us, it does not have anything to do w worshipping a different deity.

What Guys Said 20

• I have done many good things in life. I would say that there is 90% chance that my Karma will be good to me.

• I think it's happening now. And it hurts

• it would come back too hurt me i think , because there are just somethings you can't run from even if you think your getting away with it.

• Help me
    I never cheated i never screw someone up for my own gaines i never lied or stole
    Hope one of my family memeber get his karma back that asshole

• karma would help me I'm a long time member of the karma army 😀

• Not sure, sometimes it may be bad because of my occasional grumpy moods when I become cross with people once in a while and good because I enjoy helping others and doing hard work

• it would hit me like a mack truck lol... i may or may not have driven most if not all the women iv had relationships with crazy

• it DOES come back, perhaps kids/grandkids treat you same as you did parents, etc. etc. etc.

• IT WOULD HELP HMMMMMMM!!! :)
    KARMA MY SUPPORT

65.media.tumblr.com/.../...9ngSOX1qzw716o1_500.jpg

• Probably help me. I've had cancer twice and 7 major spinal surgeries already so I think I've paid many times over for anything bad I've done

• I believe Karma can hurt us in one way if we do stuff to people to hurt others
    and i know plenty have met their Karma already.

• If Karma was real it'd help me.

• Depends on when it was coming back from.

• help me, but as my life is, its gonna hurt me anyway no matter what good i done

• That depends on what have you done

• I don't believe such things. but if its come It would help me.

• Hurt me

• It will just stare me...

• no such thing as karma, it's pretty dopey.

• there's no such thing as karma.

What Girls Said 7

• Helping Me fora Change, @miamigirl1970
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Sometimes I wonder what I did in a previous life to catch all the crap I already have in this life? I strive to do the right thing but not always proud of my actions

• it would help me

• I hope it'd help me.

• Help, I'm great.

• Hopefully it will help me.

• It would hurt me. I've done things that are awful and that's what I'm waiting for. Or maybe it's happening already? Maybe it'll come in different times not all at once. I hope... but as they say karma is a beach... huh maybe It'll help me then.