Are you excited?

So I know we still have Halloween and Thanksgiving but is anyone excited for Christmas?

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't wait for Christmas! My favorite holiday. Love the atmosphere, cozy weather, everyone gathering and spending time together.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm excited because I have kids who make it way more fun :) and then after Christmas I'll be giving birth so these months and holiday's will make my third trimester fly by which is even more exciting. almost there woo

What Guys Said 13

• I'm not into holidays. No excitement. However, I am excited for New Year's, but not the holiday part. It's because the new 2nd Avenue subway is scheduled to open on that day. Hope it eases congestion on the Lexington Average Line at least to some extent. Had to skip two trains a few times because there was not enough room in the first two. Really sucks when you are in a hurry for work or other things.

• I think a lot of people will be look forward to these days but for me, they actually pass me by a bit.

• Just another day for me.

dont you have anyone to celebrate with?

@Decentguy lol yeah I do. My parents don't celebrate it at all. My mom decorates their house but no parties or anything, my sisters have their kids they won't be doing anything cuz their too young plus it's on a Monday. We are doing something on Sunday probably just a dinner. Thats about it haha.

Oh okay. well thats good that your gonna do something on Monday

• Nope, not into the holidays. When mom was living , my grandparents were living i was all for holidays.

• I am because my birthday is a week and a half before Christmas.
    Not necessarily meaning I don't get more presents/gifts but I cherish the memories and family time each year

• Yes , i am am excited to go for the Christmas Midnight Mass. And to celebrate Christmas the next day.

• *yawn*

Not excited for any of those

• Yea. It's always fun when the holidays come around..

• The idea of Christmas is great but so many bad things of happened to me on that holiday that the only reason I celebrate it at all is to make other people happy

• I hate all holidays hon

• nope as it's soon ro be Christmas parties time and that means more work and longer days for me

• nope... spending all of them alone...

• Not really... Only for the food tbh😂

What Girls Said 5

• I am excited for Christmas :D

• It'll be a pretty season, but I'm not ready for the cold.

• I'm always excited for Christmas!

• Can't wait for it!

• i love christmas!!!