I made a heart from soap how is it?

Honestly i made it for future crushes xD I messed up with painting, tho. I'll paint again maybe. Well, Is it weird or lovely?
I made a heart from soap how is it?

Updates:
1mo It looks better in real :p also i am dentistry student it is easy for me. i could have done better.

1|1
10|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Very cute and creative. Keep doing what you do. If it's for a girl or your girlfriend, she will love it. Things made from the heart are by far nicer than any gift you can buy.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i like it
    I noticed there to types of people on here
    really big sluts men and women a like

and people who really want love
    stay the way you are

2|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Well that escalated quickly

• Show All
    • 1mo

no you didn't... you talked 'a't me and you started it coming on here and so clearly aiming your derogartory comments to me so how about you drop it?

• 1mo

@wankiam

no i was talking to the kid and i posted a comment on an opinion you wanted to test me
      get out my face i proved my point already

What Girls Said 9

• Interesting. Very creative. Its got colour, shape, beauty and structure. I hope it smells nice too.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

It smells like male perfume :p before that it smells like teen spirit (https://www. youtube. com/watch? v=R3XIGon2RjY) ahem... soap xD

• It's cute. I like it, and the thought is <3

0|1
    0|0
  • It's cute, haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • Noice

0|1
    0|0
  • Cuteeeeeeeeeeee :3

0|1
    0|0
  • Please cut your nails next time

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

You gazed into my heart and see only my nails? no heart for you... jk Yeah i cut them that night.

• 1mo

Hahahahaha! That's funny

• It's cute
    I'd wash his brain sometimes 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Awwww, sweetheart, that is sooo sweet.
    I am sure your future crush will like it. 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • It's nice but you didn't need to color it in. It's very pretty though.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• See, women not responding to this kind of thing is what made men so bitter and angry :P

We made you a fucking heart, and you said, we're a great 'friend'! :@

0|1
    0|0
  • That's actually really cool

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah i agree with the kid but im glad to see people making there own stuff on here so i commend that

1|1
    0|0
  • mate, that's gay, but nice.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's nice that you have taken the time to make it! She will like it :)

0|1
    0|0
  • What else can I say? You're creative.

0|1
    0|0
  • Show me how to make one.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

do you really want it?

• 1mo

Yeh it is cool. I think i will give my girlfriend one in her birthday. It is personal, shows that you put thoughts and efforts in making it, and more than anything cheap 😂.

• 1mo

It is super hard to describe but ill try xD firstly buy a soap. Look at my pics and imagine it in your head. draw the shape of the heart to soap like this shushi168.com/.../36005309-heart-picture.png
      When you are done rip off the heart xD so and start to make it convex. It is super easy for me but I don't know about you.