I made a heart from soap how is it?

Honestly i made it for future crushes xD I messed up with painting, tho. I'll paint again maybe. Well, Is it weird or lovely?
I made a heart from soap how is it?

1mo It looks better in real :p also i am dentistry student it is easy for me. i could have done better.

Most Helpful Girl

• Very cute and creative. Keep doing what you do. If it's for a girl or your girlfriend, she will love it. Things made from the heart are by far nicer than any gift you can buy.

Most Helpful Guy

• i like it
    I noticed there to types of people on here
    really big sluts men and women a like

and people who really want love
    stay the way you are

Well that escalated quickly

no you didn't... you talked 'a't me and you started it coming on here and so clearly aiming your derogartory comments to me so how about you drop it?

@wankiam

no i was talking to the kid and i posted a comment on an opinion you wanted to test me
      get out my face i proved my point already

What Girls Said 9

• Interesting. Very creative. Its got colour, shape, beauty and structure. I hope it smells nice too.

It smells like male perfume :p before that it smells like teen spirit (https://www. youtube. com/watch? v=R3XIGon2RjY) ahem... soap xD

• It's cute. I like it, and the thought is <3

• It's cute, haha.

• Noice

• Cuteeeeeeeeeeee :3

• Please cut your nails next time

You gazed into my heart and see only my nails? no heart for you... jk Yeah i cut them that night.

Hahahahaha! That's funny

• It's cute
    I'd wash his brain sometimes 😂

• Awwww, sweetheart, that is sooo sweet.
    I am sure your future crush will like it. 😊

• It's nice but you didn't need to color it in. It's very pretty though.

What Guys Said 7

• See, women not responding to this kind of thing is what made men so bitter and angry :P

We made you a fucking heart, and you said, we're a great 'friend'! :@

• That's actually really cool

• yeah i agree with the kid but im glad to see people making there own stuff on here so i commend that

• mate, that's gay, but nice.

• It's nice that you have taken the time to make it! She will like it :)

• What else can I say? You're creative.

• Show me how to make one.

do you really want it?

Yeh it is cool. I think i will give my girlfriend one in her birthday. It is personal, shows that you put thoughts and efforts in making it, and more than anything cheap 😂.

It is super hard to describe but ill try xD firstly buy a soap. Look at my pics and imagine it in your head. draw the shape of the heart to soap like this shushi168.com/.../36005309-heart-picture.png
      When you are done rip off the heart xD so and start to make it convex. It is super easy for me but I don't know about you.