Girls If You Ask Your Boyfriend If You Look Beautiful And He Just Says Your Pretty Will You Be Upset, Guys Do You Think That's Something To Get Upset?

Girls Would That Make You Upset? Guys Do You Think That's Something To Get Upset Over?

Most Helpful Girl

• I probably would be Wondering Why he Can't Call me This..."B" Word.
    Good luck and Great question, @Red88xxx xx

Most Helpful Guy

• i could understand a girl being upset. she wants to hear that her boyfriend finds her attractive, pretty, sexy, beautiful etc.

but i think as a guy it's smart to simply affirm the question so as to avoid unnecessary conflict or hurt feelings

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 4

• I have dated many women who I thought were attractive but I did not think they were the prettiest girl on the planet. Despite the fact that women say they value honesty in men, many of them want to hear a man say they are gorgeous, beautiful, would win any beauty contest they entered, etc. Telling such a woman that she is pretty is received as "damnation by faint praise" and a guy is screwed. Giving such a woman an honest appraisal of her beauty scores NO points! I try to say things like "you look simply breathtaking tonight!" which avoids making a comment that is interpreted as an evaluative statement.

• If she asks for beautiful, you deliver beautiful. Happy wife, happy life😅

• If she asked that I would say yes you always look beautiful to me

• Just tell her what she want's to hear.