Do you like mornings, afternoons, or nights?

• Mornings
  • Afternoons
  • Nights

Most Helpful Girl

• Nights are simply more quiet and restful. It's super relaxing to feel the temperature drop subtly and watch the stars appear one by one in the sky! I also love how moonlight looks on nature etc. It's just really soothing and peaceful to see the soft bluish white light dabbling the trees or a small pond. And hearing the vastness of the world as the wind carries through it because there isn't much sound otherwise. I just realized I wrote like a freakin' poem haha! Well, it just goes to show how much I love it!

Most Helpful Guy

• night, specially midnight, i love midnight soo damn much, because there is complete silence, and if you see the stars in that silence, man it feels soo great.

What Girls Said 17

What Guys Said 13

• I prefer one of each on a daily basis. Why are we rationing them? Is there a shortage?

• Afternoons and Nights, I hate mornings, I actually sleep during the mornings every time I can.

• I am most energetic at night

• Night for sure.

• Early mornings are my preference.

• I'm a nightowl

• I am a night person. I also have a weird sleep schedule, so I'm awake for most of the night.

• Nights!

• Morning for sure!!!

• Nighttime is the best time! ;-)

• Nights rule!

• Bunch of clever vampires on this site.

• depends