Do you have an ultimate life goal?

Some people have set an ultimate goal for theirselves in life. Have you done that? How is it going?

0|0
17|23

Most Helpful Girl

• My dream has always been living in a house in the first line beach here in my city. I am studying so hard in order to be able someday to buy one. I dream about waking up and just crossing the street to go to the beach.
    And it would be better to share it with an amazing husband, our children and dogs.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to start a production company where I get to work with a small group of really talented and fun to be around people who love making movies as much as I do. And to get to go home to an awesome family with a wife who I love more than anything and she loves me more than anything and kids who do do great and crazy things and really enjoy their lives.

That's my dream A great job and a great family.

1|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 16

• Yes, my ultimate life goal is moving from the country I live.
    It's not something easy, it takes a lot of time, patience and some money. But I believe I will get there, so I guess it's going well.

0|1
    0|0
  • The Dave Ramsey plan I love it

1|1
    0|0
  • I have goals. And all of it will be reached when the time will be right.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes to form my own business

0|1
    0|0
  • I want to be excellent at something.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have many things that I want to achieve but ultimately I want to be happy

... it's not going well

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to be remembered. Which is actually idiotic because after those people die, your memory will be forgotten. Let's just say I haven't done anything great...

0|0
    0|0
  • To become the ultimate BDSM GURU.

0|0
    0|1
  • Just to be happy 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess to live peacefully and happily.

0|0
    0|0
  • never really set one, i think just as long as i'm happy is all that matters :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I just want to be happy

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to. I remember that I used to. Now I am not sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ultimate life goal was to get married someday but now I don't have one anymore cause I've decided I'm done with men.

0|0
    0|0
    • She stole mine 👆😕

• Show All
    • I'm sure it is. You don't need to get over it over night or anything. Take your time and heal. And I'm here for ya if you ever need anything 🙃

• @Rahdle you are so sweet!

• Be married and had lot of luxury things. Being praise for my look and body

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a bucket list. I don't know if I'd say and ultimate life goal though. You?

0|1
    0|0
    • I used to have some, but I dropped most of them by the time I turned 30.

Now I just try to do the best I can, stay healthy and be happy on a daily basis.

I have a bucket list too. 😊

• Show All
    • Screenwriting is a retirement plan now. 😉

• haha very cool!!! Glad to here your pretty happy with how it all worked out though!

What are some of the things on your bucket list.

What Guys Said 22

• I do, and that goal is to get to a point financially where I'm not having to worry about how I'm going to pay my bills, fortunately for me I believe I'm on the path to success. I have completed two Masters degrees and have an established career with the Department of Veterans Affairs, where hopefully they will see that I have worked hard to improve myself and will allow me the opportunities to advance.

0|0
    0|0
  • More than words that I can describe, nice question

0|1
    0|0
  • Master painting, lititure, history, poetry/writing, martial arts and traditional skillsets like woodwork, car maintence, then I want to simply enjoy life's simple pleasures repsonsibly and the right way, get married have a family, raise my kids right then die pleacefully.

0|0
    0|0
  • to get myself a beautiful girl and make many, many babies with her and make awesome love and kisses and cuddles and lead a fulfilling happy family life.

0|2
    0|0
  • One day i aim to change the world and make it a better place for the future just like people like Tolstoy, Dr. king, JFK , , Mandela, Churchill etc..

0|0
    0|0
  • B jacked like Kali Muscle 😂😂💪🏿

0|1
    0|0
  • Working from home making on average $1,500 - 2,000 a week , at least $500,000 in savings a child to love and teach him/her from my mistakes to better themselves and work for themselves and give them the exposure to start a business early & maintain it.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be happy

0|1
    0|0
  • Biological goal: Find a mate and reproduce.
    Non-biological goal: Righteousness, and experience and create beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • To not be reincarnated when it's over.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, to get through this shit without dying only to die. This makes no sense. Fucking instincts.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • Not really. I don't like to make plans. Would rather live one day at a time. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • To be everything i can, it's going slow, took the wrong way few times, am still going.

0|0
    0|0
  • @elissadido ma Muslim babez, if ma goal in life is u, what else is there to have a diff goal than the one i have right now? 🤔🤔🤔

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to be of service to humanity. Contribute to people. Make life less shittier.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I have.. 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna be happy

0|0
    0|0
  • Touring the world with my band where we can play our music.

P. S. Link on my profile 😘

0|0
    0|0
  • Wage war against humanity for all the BS in history and cause their extinction before they become a interplanetary or interstellar species.

0|0
    0|0
    • And oh yes destroy and eradicate my religion Hinduism from the face of the earth.

• yes i do

0|0
    0|0