Do you have an ultimate life goal?

Some people have set an ultimate goal for theirselves in life. Have you done that? How is it going?

Most Helpful Girl

• My dream has always been living in a house in the first line beach here in my city. I am studying so hard in order to be able someday to buy one. I dream about waking up and just crossing the street to go to the beach.
    And it would be better to share it with an amazing husband, our children and dogs.

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to start a production company where I get to work with a small group of really talented and fun to be around people who love making movies as much as I do. And to get to go home to an awesome family with a wife who I love more than anything and she loves me more than anything and kids who do do great and crazy things and really enjoy their lives.

That's my dream A great job and a great family.

What Girls Said 16

• Yes, my ultimate life goal is moving from the country I live.
    It's not something easy, it takes a lot of time, patience and some money. But I believe I will get there, so I guess it's going well.

• The Dave Ramsey plan I love it

• I have goals. And all of it will be reached when the time will be right.

• Yes to form my own business

• I want to be excellent at something.

• I have many things that I want to achieve but ultimately I want to be happy

... it's not going well

• To become the ultimate BDSM GURU.

• Just to be happy 😊

• I want to be remembered. Which is actually idiotic because after those people die, your memory will be forgotten. Let's just say I haven't done anything great...

• I guess to live peacefully and happily.

• never really set one, i think just as long as i'm happy is all that matters :)

• Yeah I just want to be happy

• I used to. I remember that I used to. Now I am not sure.

• My ultimate life goal was to get married someday but now I don't have one anymore cause I've decided I'm done with men.

She stole mine 👆😕

I'm sure it is. You don't need to get over it over night or anything. Take your time and heal. And I'm here for ya if you ever need anything 🙃

@Rahdle you are so sweet!

• Be married and had lot of luxury things. Being praise for my look and body

• I have a bucket list. I don't know if I'd say and ultimate life goal though. You?

I used to have some, but I dropped most of them by the time I turned 30.

Now I just try to do the best I can, stay healthy and be happy on a daily basis.

I have a bucket list too. 😊

Screenwriting is a retirement plan now. 😉

haha very cool!!! Glad to here your pretty happy with how it all worked out though!

What are some of the things on your bucket list.

What Guys Said 22

• I do, and that goal is to get to a point financially where I'm not having to worry about how I'm going to pay my bills, fortunately for me I believe I'm on the path to success. I have completed two Masters degrees and have an established career with the Department of Veterans Affairs, where hopefully they will see that I have worked hard to improve myself and will allow me the opportunities to advance.

• More than words that I can describe, nice question

• Master painting, lititure, history, poetry/writing, martial arts and traditional skillsets like woodwork, car maintence, then I want to simply enjoy life's simple pleasures repsonsibly and the right way, get married have a family, raise my kids right then die pleacefully.

• to get myself a beautiful girl and make many, many babies with her and make awesome love and kisses and cuddles and lead a fulfilling happy family life.

• B jacked like Kali Muscle 😂😂💪🏿

• Working from home making on average $1,500 - 2,000 a week , at least $500,000 in savings a child to love and teach him/her from my mistakes to better themselves and work for themselves and give them the exposure to start a business early & maintain it.

• One day i aim to change the world and make it a better place for the future just like people like Tolstoy, Dr. king, JFK , , Mandela, Churchill etc..

• To be happy

• Biological goal: Find a mate and reproduce.
    Non-biological goal: Righteousness, and experience and create beauty.

• To not be reincarnated when it's over.

• 0|1
  • Not really. I don't like to make plans. Would rather live one day at a time. ;)

• To be everything i can, it's going slow, took the wrong way few times, am still going.

• I wanna be happy

• Yes, to get through this shit without dying only to die. This makes no sense. Fucking instincts.

• @elissadido ma Muslim babez, if ma goal in life is u, what else is there to have a diff goal than the one i have right now? 🤔🤔🤔

• I want to be of service to humanity. Contribute to people. Make life less shittier.

• Yeah I have.. 😎

• Touring the world with my band where we can play our music.

P. S. Link on my profile 😘

• Wage war against humanity for all the BS in history and cause their extinction before they become a interplanetary or interstellar species.

And oh yes destroy and eradicate my religion Hinduism from the face of the earth.

• yes i do