Should women vote?

There are a lot of anti-feminists here so i think this question is necessary.

• No
  • Yes

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't think it is a necessary question. If someone honestly doesn't think women should vote then their opinion is worth nothing as far as I'm concerned and your results are going to be destroyed by guys just voting 'no' as a joke.

What Girls Said 11

• just because there is lots of antifeminists doesn't mean we think women shouldn't vote. We still care about women's rights we just also care about men's rights too.

• What the hell? Yes, we should right!!

• Of course!!

• Absolutely yes

• There will be a few troll answers too... just for the sake of it.
    My opinion, of course we gals should vote. :)

• Of course they should. It is about equality not feminism.

• i'm against a lot more than feminism. besides, being against feminism does not mean that you hate women. and yes, there is nothing wrong with women voting.

• WELCOME to the 21 CENTURY, were WOMEN can VOTE. 😃🙋

• I don't like to label myself anything but i mostly side with anti-feminists and i think girls should vote, what's your point? Anti-feminism ≠ misogyny -_-

• Women fuck everything up, so no we shouldn't.

• Ummmm... I'm not a feminist but why sould women NOT vote? Like what? Are you a time traveler from the 19th century?

What Guys Said 16

• 2|3
  • Yes they can, it's the 21st century

• of fucking course

• Ya.. everyone has rights.

• I'm all for equal right, but not when they damage society and women usually vote socialist. Hitler would have been a nobody if it wasn't for the women who voted him in. Women are not ready to vote yet. When voting was directly linked to the draft women didn't want the right to vote. Now that women might be drafted, suddenly women don't want to be equal. So women hate responsibility and thus aren't ready for the vote. In the end that doesn't matter, because it's impossible to set things right.

• As long as they get done making the sandwiches.

• Yeah sure, but they should also have to register for selective service and fight and die in armed conflict in times of war to take responsibility for the actions of those they vote into power...

If they can not take responsibility for their actions, then they should be stripped of their rights.

• Well duh the should.

• Yeah of course, it is a natural right.

• WHy would they deserve that... ? Wtf girls being able to vote baha

@Chico_brah

I told them it's all Gucci if they make my sandwiches firsts right @elarra?

@Luci92 women are genetically programmed for this, it's innate and biological

we belong in the kitchen, with frilly pink aprons.

• lol wtf? why shouldn't they?

• Of course they should.

• after she has done the dishes, took out the trashed and mowed the lawn then she has my permission to vote. she has to take the bus though, because she does not have my permission to drive.

• Well if being on GaG for a while hasn't convinced you that they shouldn't, I suppose nothing will.

• More girls said no than guys...

• Only if you want Trump to win