Which fight do you like your odds of winning in? Which one do you think you could survive?

1. Fighting 5 sloth bears naked with just a steak knife.

2 . Fighting 4 Olympic gold medal heavyweight kickboxers full contact no mercy for 10 3 minute rounds with a plastic broomstick

3. Walking up to 30 gang members and tell them i'm going to kill everyone of them and smacking the biggest one. The weapon you have is a mini plastic bat.

LOL filler

23

Most Helpful Girl

• #2. Because the weapon of choice is more durable for the fight than the others. The other ones are more lucky to kill me than the heavy weight gold medalist even though I will be put in the hospital for a lot of broken bones.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I can take the sloth bears with my trusty steak knife while my naked ass glistens in the moonlight.

• Sloth bears can be very vicious

• So can i... especially when my manhood is exposed and in jeopardy.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• I think I'd go the first, I can wield knifes extremely well, and being naked is awesome.

What Guys Said 2

• Probably the sloth bears.

• I could win them all but the average man no fucking chance

• Which one would you succeed at the most?