I NEED ADVICE FOR ANXIETY ATTACKS... help me please?

i need advice for anxiety attacks. how do i stop anxiety attacks? like how do i make them go away? like I keep having theses anxiety attacks, like um i have them every single day
and i have them like every 30 mins to an hours and like on Sunday i had like 5 anxiety attacks and then Monday i had 3 its annoying. then when i have them i can't breathe that good and um I don't know what to do. and sometimes i just have random ones.
like I don't know what to do.. help me please
i had one or 2 on Tuesday, Wednesday i had none, and Thursday i had 1 and today i had none for far...
PLEASE HELP ME

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok. Couple things here. To get the obvious out of the way, you should see a trained medical professional about this. None of us (well, perhaps one is, somewhere) qualified to give medical advice. But in general; what is causing your anxiety? There must be a trigger of some kind. Is it a job? School? Homework? Once you know what's causing them, you can start to work on making them better. If it's work, maybe you need a different job. If it's school, what's the issue? Is it something a different schedule would fix? Without knowing you better, it's hard to pinpoint what's going on, but that's my first best guess.

Most Helpful Girl

• They don't just go away. You best bet is to see a therapist about it as something is causing you anxiety and you probably need a little help to deal with it which is alright.

What Guys Said 3

• that many anxiety attacks? Consult a doctor or a shrink.

• Breathe in sync with this gif. It will relieve anxiety. You can save it to your phone in case you have an attack. Much more information is available online, just google 'anxiety breathing exercise gif' But still, i would advice you to go a doctor.

http://lifecdn . dailyburn. com/life/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/circle-gif-2. gif

• I'd be nervous about getting nervous!

What Girls Said 0