Girls, Are D cup boobs big?

My cup size is D, and I was wondering if that's considered average or big? Some people consider it average these days

Updates:
1mo Thanks for your answers everyone! I'm ending with the conclusion that they're on the bigger side of average? Also to the A cup and B cup girls, that's such a cute size to have! Be proud of your size! 😊

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, those are considered on the Big Side. Yes some girls have DD, E, F, G, H maybe even all the way to Z. I don't know... But to me they are big.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• BIG, always been
    some people are jealous, crazy or talk before doing research
    any doubts?
    next time shopping bras, ask the sales manager what sizes are bought more often!

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on your frame. For large frame women it can be seen as average. For small frame like myself, it can look similar to a upper C cup. But if its too big for your frame to the point you may blowout your back. Then yeah it is big.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say average is probably a B or C, so yeah, D cup is on the big side. But my cup size is a D as well. 😂 However, I do know a few others with larger cups than I.

1|0
    0|0
  • A, B, and C is average. a D is considered big. If you are going over a Double G ( like myself I'm a L cup ) that is extremely big. Some people will think D is average but I think it's big.

1|1
    0|0
  • Average.

DD is big

1|0
    0|1
  • It depends on where you live.
    Where I live, it's considered big. But it might be small or average in other countries.

0|0
    0|0
  • dd is the average American breast size

0|0
    1|0
    • 1mo

it really depends on how big the rest of ur body is

• 1mo

C is actually probably the average but also depends on bust

• I'm a DD so I dont think its to bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they're bigger than average. I'm a D cup too and if I'm anything like my sister I haven't stopped yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • speaking from an e cup perspective with a friend with g cups, ur tiny :P

0|0
    0|1
    • 1mo

If you think a D is tiny I'm wondering what your plates of food look like...

• Show All
    • 1mo

1. u asked if d cups where small and i told you my opinion but u can't handle it
      2. how did i shame a bunch of a cup girls, i never said there's anything wrong with having a cups
      3. im correct as the average 10 year old is not sexually developed so how is it wrong and disgusting to say that they have a cups when they probably do
      4 im not the one who wasted a question to ask if my D cups where big when clearly they are above average, just to get attention from guys saying "damn thats hot" "yeah thats not big" are u dumb or what, any person in their right mind would know a d cup is above average XD lolz

• 1mo

Excuse me you asked a question and I answered, just because you dont like the answer doesn't mean im a "retarted bitch"... rudeeeeeeee

• LMAO. An 'A' cup is a small. You are fine, honey.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

I'm not worried about being small. I wanted to know if D was average or considered big.

• Moderately big, depends on your country's sizing and your band size.

0|0
    0|0
  • If D is average I'm gonna kill my self... -_- (I'm 75b)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think D is really big. I am an A cup myslf though so I might be biased.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lolz I'm A #smallftw

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol step back child

0|0
    0|0
  • To me its big lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Larger than average, but I think you know this.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's big I think C is probably more average

0|0
    0|0
  • Im saying they're big, but im a b cup sooo, pretty much anything is big to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • For usa it's average

0|0
    0|0