Girls, Are D cup boobs big?

My cup size is D, and I was wondering if that's considered average or big? Some people consider it average these days

1mo Thanks for your answers everyone! I'm ending with the conclusion that they're on the bigger side of average? Also to the A cup and B cup girls, that's such a cute size to have! Be proud of your size! 😊

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, those are considered on the Big Side. Yes some girls have DD, E, F, G, H maybe even all the way to Z. I don't know... But to me they are big.

What Girls Said 21

• BIG, always been
    some people are jealous, crazy or talk before doing research
    any doubts?
    next time shopping bras, ask the sales manager what sizes are bought more often!

• It depends on your frame. For large frame women it can be seen as average. For small frame like myself, it can look similar to a upper C cup. But if its too big for your frame to the point you may blowout your back. Then yeah it is big.

• I'd say average is probably a B or C, so yeah, D cup is on the big side. But my cup size is a D as well. 😂 However, I do know a few others with larger cups than I.

• A, B, and C is average. a D is considered big. If you are going over a Double G ( like myself I'm a L cup ) that is extremely big. Some people will think D is average but I think it's big.

• Average.

DD is big

• It depends on where you live.
    Where I live, it's considered big. But it might be small or average in other countries.

• dd is the average American breast size

it really depends on how big the rest of ur body is

C is actually probably the average but also depends on bust

• I'm a DD so I dont think its to bad.

• I think they're bigger than average. I'm a D cup too and if I'm anything like my sister I haven't stopped yet.

• speaking from an e cup perspective with a friend with g cups, ur tiny :P

If you think a D is tiny I'm wondering what your plates of food look like...

1. u asked if d cups where small and i told you my opinion but u can't handle it
      2. how did i shame a bunch of a cup girls, i never said there's anything wrong with having a cups
      3. im correct as the average 10 year old is not sexually developed so how is it wrong and disgusting to say that they have a cups when they probably do
      4 im not the one who wasted a question to ask if my D cups where big when clearly they are above average, just to get attention from guys saying "damn thats hot" "yeah thats not big" are u dumb or what, any person in their right mind would know a d cup is above average XD lolz

Excuse me you asked a question and I answered, just because you dont like the answer doesn't mean im a "retarted bitch"... rudeeeeeeee

• LMAO. An 'A' cup is a small. You are fine, honey.

I'm not worried about being small. I wanted to know if D was average or considered big.

• Moderately big, depends on your country's sizing and your band size.

• If D is average I'm gonna kill my self... -_- (I'm 75b)

• I think D is really big. I am an A cup myslf though so I might be biased.

• Lolz I'm A #smallftw

• Lol step back child

• To me its big lol

• Larger than average, but I think you know this.

• It's big I think C is probably more average

• Im saying they're big, but im a b cup sooo, pretty much anything is big to me.

• For usa it's average