How do you feel about Nintendo?

Do you like what they make? disappointed?

Do you think they should stop making consoles? do you not care for them?
How do you feel about Nintendo?

Most Helpful Girl

• My aunt still owns an original NES Nintendo Console that she bought roughly 30 years ago, and every time I visit her, I play my FAVORITE game: Super Mario Three. I LOVE Nintendo.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they made a mistake by focussing on younger demographic marketed consoles.

I want to see Nintendo take back the mantle of market leader in gaming like it was in the late 80's and through the 90's.
    It seems once PlayStation 2 and Xbox came around, Nintendo stopped competing properly.
    They released the game cube which had a kiddy design. It didn't look cool, it just sort of hammered home the "blocky" graphics (even though PlayStations were far worse) reputation the Nintendo 64 had.

To tell you the truth, I was more of a Sega fan in the 90's I liked sonic and beat me ups like streets of rage. And I liked the less main stream rpgs they had and shinobe etc but they could never compete with Nintendo who honestly had similar and usually better games.
    Some of the games on N64 like golden eye and their better wrestling games won me over in the late 90's and I got one after renting one out.
    But I've never been convinced anything after that was offering anything better than PlayStation and Xbox. And that's disappointing.

What Girls Said 18

• I love a lot of the games, but I dislike the company in general. I don't like how greedy they have become.

• My childhood 😂😂😂

• I feel neutral about Nintendo. I enjoyed playing super Mario on my Nintendo ds lol

• No idea what that isin actuality. I've heard of it - never seen or played it.

• I love Nintendo

• i think the switch looks cute af, I want one so bad. :D

• Overall, very happy :3 The nintendo dsi is amazing. And there are so many great nintendo games <3

woah there's a new handheld devise?

You should try again cuz they redid it on next gen consoles.

It's scary lol but you don't have to be a horror fan to enjoy it just don't play it in the middle of the night because things do jump out at you. It's kind of funny when a game makes you go oh shit ! Though

@pavlove I think I will because I have a birthday coming up and a few favors to ask, haha. I enjoyed our talk on videogames.

• One of my favorite gaming systems :)

• I love the Zelda games in particular, however, I've been waiting for TLoZ: Breath of the Wild since, like, 2014.

• Nintendo is ok. It's also more family oriented and not a lot of M rated games come out.

... I'm not a big fan of Mario so if they stop it for a year or so I would be ok. 😐

• Neutral

• They pretty much made my childhood so they're always going to be good.

• I love Nintendo. They are coming out with a smaller original this November. I'm excited 😁

• Thanks nintendo for my childhood

• The Mario band wagon has come to a haunt. They need new ideas.

• big company

• I haven't even looked at a Nintendo game in years.

• Like I told you before I grew out of Nintendo :p but I don't think it's bad or anything.

What Guys Said 16

• Ya know Toad after the N64 I was done with Nintendo. The GameCube to me didn't appeal to me they kinda went off my radar cuz I wasn't into handhelds. The PSP was better than Nintendo. Then he groundbreaking Wii I had they hit the nail on the head with that. Now they are off my radar. I don't game anymore much but if I did Id buy the newest Xbox.

• I like Super Nintendo and the original Nintendo and even Nintendo 64

• mixed feelings... I would love to play many of their games (or some other exclusive third party games), but more often than not I don't really like their consoles.

So, on one side I'd benefit greatly if they stop making consoles and release their games on PS/XB, on the other side it would be the end of an era and it would be kinda sad to see that happen.

• i think its totally crazy that the Wii U lasted such a short time before the new console was announced. Nintendo doesn't seem to invest in anything but Zelda and that's probably because they never see the returns. That's why i think they should go hard into the mobile games. It's a platform where they can clearly dominate. Mario doesn't work so heavy on gamers as he does on non gamers who just want to have fun with a game not get all intense and serious and completionist with it.

• I thought the Wii U wasn't bad. I want it but I'm waiting for the price to go down.

I think the NES Classic is going to bed a hit too.

• They make some of the most fun games ever.

But their policies on managing content along with copyright are deplorable.

• Feel they need to come out with a more powerful console that can compete with or beat Xbox one/PS4. Man I miss the 90s when Nintendo was king.

• They're fun.

• i loved their new console

• I don't know I stopped buying their products after the ps2 came out

• They suck complete ass

why?

Honestly, I don't like their games, their biggest franchise has made the same game for thirty years changing even less than call of duty or battlefield in that time.
      Their consoles are terrible.
      The only thing they do right is make handhelds

• Good for the family but it really isn't my cup of coke for gaming.

• They are original and do therw own thing and are the family console

• i love nintendo!

• I actually like the jrpg's made for nintendo so keep'em coming 😋😋😋