🍎Life Update? whats did you do this week?

I am still push myself to get my homework done and I am working at walmart. I been thinking a lot... what about you. ToNIGHT I am gaging and listen to music after work. (: Tomrrow work and assignment. #QUEENISBACK #QueenApple24

Most Helpful Guy

• I snuck into a haunted house and saved $30 but I've invested so much money into that property over the years

Most Helpful Girl

• This week I got two exams back (89/88% on both) so I'm happy with that. Got my dental checkup out of the way, and just this morning I applied for a tutoring position on my campus, rushed over for an interview no more than 2 hours following sending in my application online shortly before I which I sent emails to two of my profs, asking if I could use them as 'teacher references'. Anyhow, within 4 hours of sending the application in and the whole thing started, I finished the interview and got the official 'welcome to the team' handshake.
    Celebratory dinner at our favorite sushi restaurant with my boyfriend afterwards. 🍣🍚

(I have 7 hours of training for that job from 9am-4 tomorrow, then gonna chill at my boyfriend's after to destress a bit before resuming the studying life with spending a few hours on campus reviewing for upcoming exams throughout most of Sunday.)

What Guys Said 21

• Other than the usual guff, I went to church for the first time in years.
    I voted as well. I think that's about it.

• Samo, Samo a bit of work and chilling

• What is your homework assignment?

• been kinda lazy... did some stuff for university and preparing for my thesis, other than that I've been pretty lazy and wasted time with unimportant things

• Job applications, wokring out, writing, had some of my work on a radio show, etc.

ohhh thats so cool... what about your art pieces? Are you an artist now?

yup... You'll be living the dream after that!

O yeah defiantly lol.

• recover from the pain which i got from my MMA training

• It was my sister's wedding tonight!

• You work at Walmart too? Me too. I'm a cart monkey (stockmen). We should be best walmurt buddies (BWB)! I've only been working, watching anime and wondering what the f I should do

• I danced. I got a number and I got Denny's at 2 am fuck yea...

• I went yesterday with some friends to a place called Brugge. Its a very old city but they made it a tourist hotspot. Ohyea there was a chocolate shop on every corner😃, i still have some left..

• The usual stuff.

• I work at Walmart too!!

• Worked 6 days, including a 12hr shift today.

• Same as absolutely every single other day for the past years.

• Worked and went to concerts

• I quit one job and went full time at another.

• I forgot but I must have done something important😂

• I started out with a crush, and now she's almost my girlfriend.

• College assignments. And lately I am thinking of buying a new laptop

• week has just started but it is work work work

sorry to hear that.

not all bad. at least in an air-conditioned office and only have to go into the workshop every now and then.

• Not much

Hanging with my girlfriend I think

What Girls Said 10

• Going to the gym, looking into some certificates and qualifications for a job, preparing for university next term and currently getting ready to go to a Halloween party in 20 minutes lol!

• I had 2 exams, an essay, and just a lot of pressure. I worked out a few times. Ate more ramen than I should aka started the habit of eating it again... ugh... which means I'll have to kick it again. This week went by too fast for all the wrong reasons.. everything was rushed. I can't wait until Thanksgiving break.

• I had an exam today, the rest of the week I was studying 😊

• I am doing online classes at my local university and its hard. :( im just going to go on campus next semester)

• This week I had 12 exams in total. I did well I guess. I went to the Halloween party at a night club and it was awesome. Today I'm gonna meet my cousins and tomorrow I'll just have fun home with my paintings and stuff

• Nothing much besides the 55 hrs of work.

• I didn't do anything significant or outstanding this week. It's been a bummy week for me.

• Lots of homework this week but tonight it's Halloween party time!

• Job interview.
    Scheduled another interview for another job.
    Visited my boyfriend for Halloween weekend.

• I think about guys who comes to my counter to pay bills.