What's your opinion about people who refuse to buy a mobile?

Not because they are so poor that they don't have the money to buy one, but because they don't want to have one for their own reasons.

(That's not me, I'm speaking generally)

Most Helpful Guy

• More power to them, they don't want to have an electronic leash attached to them 24/7 I myself like my private down times I don't want to be disturbed during a movie, Them asking me why didn't you answer your phone

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• I've never used a mobile except a couple times when someone else dialed a number and handed it to me.

When I watch others walk around with their phones I see people in prison who don't know they are in prison. They don't know the meaning of freedom. I think it's really sad.

It's similar to back in the days when I was into photography and traveled a lot. I'd get someplace nice. Get out of the car. Take some pictures. Then leave. Then I'd realize, "Hey, I forgot to look because I was busy taking pictures."

I had a two dimensional picture, but not a three dimensional memory, with the wind in my face, the smell of pines.

All the people with cellphones, computers, the internet. They are connected to the world. But the world is not a screen. I'd rather see a real redwood tree than a digitized picture of one. Wanna know how big a redwood tree is? It dwarfs the internet. There are not enough words on the internet to describe the sensation. You have to experience it. You aren't going to do that staring down at a phone.

People are losing touch with the world they live in. And it's really really sad.

Make yourself a promise. No phone Monday. Or Tuesday. Whatever. Do it every week. On that day each week, don't miss the phone, live in the world instead. Do it.

• Nothing. At the moment I myself am walking around with an ancient brick because I lost my previous phone in a swamp. So I can have some sympathy for other people with no modern phone.
    As for not getting it for reasons other than a lack of funds, meh. To each their own.

• It is strange in this day and age but you have to respect their choice

• I think it's odd. You kinda need a phone nowadays.

• I am using my phone for 4 years. I rarely use it. I use watsap in computer. I don't think ill buy new soon unless it is broken stolen etc.

• It's their choice, why would I care?

• People have got by just fine without them for most of history. I don't see what the big deal is