Where does creativity come from?

I have none. I need some. Where can I get it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm. . .

The power of desperation + deadlines + daydreaming + a certain percentage of insanity
    = creativity :-D

Good question by the way.

• Who says you aren't creative? You are!

• I told a joke once and no one laughed. That has happened many, many times. That is evidence against being humorous. I'm just vulgar and attract 16 year olds who want to tell me that I'm a terrible man! ;___;

• Then those people who didn't laugh at your jokes had no sense of humour at that time or their English was poor at that time. There were certain jokes which I didn't find funny until several years later when my vocabulary was slightly better and I suddenly burst into laughter :- D

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know about creativity, but I hear that mama says happiness comes from magic rays of sunshine that come down when you're feeling blue. :D

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• Creative is basically passion + experience. Let's say you need or want to make a good painting job on a car. Your experience will flow and you'd want your favorite supper hero doing what ever you want. Let's say you like when Thor throws his hammer, but you like ( experience) blanka ( street fighters). You want to be creative so you paint Thor throwing his hammer with electricity shaped like blanka for the effect.

• Alright, so I need some passion and some experience. I have neither so I cannot be creative. Thank you for giving me an equation to work on solving!

• I think it is somewhere inside - It comes of its own accord, you can't force it maybe read books, listen to music or watch TV for a bit of inspiration

• Drugs!

• Anyone can be creative I'd say just how the individual expresses it