How does getting first paycheck feel like?

Most Helpful Girl

• You feel proud but at the same time you don't really have time to enjoy the perks because you'll be working towards your second paycheque lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been working since I as 16 cause my parents didn't want to give me money cause they knew I s gonna buy weed with the cash. It felt good because I could buy whatever I wanted and my parents couldn't say anything. I gained a certain type of freedom. Plus I spent it on video games and my mom would always take away video games using the excuse I bought you it so when i bought my own, she tried to take it away when I never did my homework and I got extremely aggressive since I worked hard for my ps3 at the time. I made her learn her lesson by taking away her things like her catholic statues and said "you leave my things alone that I bought and I'll leave your things alone".

What Girls Said 4

• Its like "wow... I EARNED THIS MONEY FUCK YES" if its your first job. Then the rest of the paychecks are like "its about damn time I'm not broke again"

• It's a good feeling knowing you earned that money, but then you have to do it over and over. 😛

• Great until you pay all of your bills and realise you worked for a month and spent it in an hour

• I got my first paycheck a bit late, so it was two pay check at the same time, and that felt amazing

How did you spend it?

paid off my library fines, or any other money I promised I would give as gift, and then shopped/ate

What Guys Said 9

• It is good having the feeling of having your own cash and nobody can tell you how to spend it

• Like it's not enough and you want a better job lol

• It feels great! You should buy something very special with it. I saved my first 2 paychecks to buy my first ever guitar, a gibson and I plan on keeping it for the rest of my life to remind me of where I started.

• Feels good for like 5 seconds

Then you realize all the debts you have

• it feels heavenly

• Satisfying.

• Like you sold your skills for money.

• If it's direct deposit it's rather lame.