Do you find it pathetic when some women vote for Hillary because of her gender?

Do they even look at the issues?

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually, I do, yes.

I don't have a vote in this election, but it does strike me that Hillary is going to get more votes just because she's a woman than Theresa May would.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really, solely because most people vote for candidates for arbitrary reasons... because they're running as a democrat. Because they're running as a republican. Only because of their stance on immigration, because they aren't pc. Because they are younger than the other candidate... I can go on. So to say that someone voting on her because she's a woman is hypocritical for 90% of the population and do the exact same thing. Just *insert reason*

This is true and it works both ways: there are also people who won't vote for her just because she is a woman.

@JohnDoe3000 exactly. I'll clarify by saying it's a pathetic reason, but since virtually everyone does it, to single out people who vote for her because she's a woman when people are doing the same outside of gender means they're just as pathetic, to me.

What Girls Said 6

• I think voting for or against her because of her gender is ridiculous. People should support someone based on merit, not something they were simply handed.

• Absolutely. Just like the black people who would vote for Obama in spite of him not even being black but actually being mixed.

• Of course it's pathetic! Before you vote you should know what happens behind the scene and what are their real plan. Not for what they want you to believe and especially not for their gender/race.

• No more so than when men vote for Trump because of his gender. It's happening on both sides.

Men vote more on issues, women on emotions

they don't pay into the government though. since the left killed the middle class the government will just go further into debt

@dudeman the debt doesn't really matter for governments as much as for individuals, in fact it keeps interest rates low, which increases growth and investment.

• Of course.

• yea. BUt hillary has the lgbt, femenazi , hollywood and elite vote. This goes so much further than women.

What Guys Said 16

• Yes, gender should have absolutely nothing to do with who you vote for.

Also, personal characteristics should matter less than policies when deciding who to vote for... in this election, it seems that all anybody can do is talk about the personalities of the candidates rather than the actual issues.

After thoroughly reviewing the issues and each candidate's positions on them, I'll be voting for Clinton since she has feasible plans for a lot of legitimate issues.

• My opposition (strong opposition) to Hillary has nothing to do with the fact that she's a woman. I would vote for a woman to be president in a heartbeat if I admired her and agreed with her policies. I know it's very likely that Hillary will get a lot of votes based solely on her gender, but that's not a good thing.

• Most people are voting Hilary because they are lefties that have got a little desperate for someone to follow the titanic of Obama but her gender helps too

• Yep. Anyone that votes based on gender and not based on policies is an absolute idiot.

• Not at all. In fact, her sex (not gender) is a selling point.

• it makes me think less of women in general.

• None of my business.
    And real talk, that sort of thing's happened before anywho.

• morons have the right to vote. by the way most women i talk to do have a clue about the issues. they just repeat main stream media story lines like a parrot.

• Its stupid yes, but she's much more competent than trump in almost every way. So even if one votes for her for the wrong reasons, they end up being right by default

• You seem surprised. It's exactly like when people voted for Obama because he's black.

• It's very pathetic.

• It really is pathetic, this whole election is pathetic.

• ... sad😂

• Yes, people who vote for someone based off gender, race, etc. are ignorant...

• Yep.

• Some guys do also. A lot won't vote for her for the one and only reason that she's female. Again, the issues mean nothing to them.