I'm an Indian dude who was born and bred in the west. Why are girls generally unfriendly to me?

If I don't talk to them, there's virtually no way in hell they'd talk to me. If I even walk towards their way, they'll look away. When I say something as simple as a hi with a smile, they'll just say hi then walk away.
My friends ask me why I'm alone and not having fun. I just say, "I got no idea". They'll reply.. you know what? It's because you make them uncomfortable." I just don't get it... I just don't get why they'd be uncomfortable when I've tried everything - being friendly, being neutral, being distant..
I really am starting to think that it's my race and that others won't understand me because they haven't been in my shoes. I know you guys/girls don't know me so can't judge whether I make people feel uncomfortable or not.. but all I want to know from you is.. what have your experiences been with other Indian guys? Do you feel they're second class? Do you feel that it's just an accepted norm to blow off Indian guys?

1mo I really try not to touch the topic of race in the real world, because I know it'll upset the majority of people. I don't really have an issue talking with guys.. it's really mostly with women, regardless of their ethnic background.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol look at the answers 😂😂😂

women aren't commenting, surprise surprise lol.

I have a tons of Bollywood songs in my iPod

• 7d

Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• I know some Indians - same westernized, and they are extremely judgy and disrespectful to girls.. I don't know about you, but the majority of Indians I've known and talked to don't give off a good vibe and I don't want to be around those kind of people.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• This might sound like an asshole answer, but it might not be because you are Indian. They could be nervous, not know what to say, or maybe they dont find you attractive. Believe me, I'm white and women have zero interest, I'm on the skinny and short side thats why.

• Indian men have the most tragic accent in the dating world. It's umsexy to many women. But you can overcome that easily with a strong personality. Find a few Indian role models that girls adore, like Russel Peters, and take note on what works.

• American women are generally assholes. You're going to want to find someone of a different Nationality.

• Same, I think it's because Indian guys come off as super aggressive...

So we have to show a bit of a soft side, but girls like dominant so it becomes a very thin line of how to act...

• Bro, I'm in the same way as you. I have no clue what it is.

• There's tends to be some racism there I see it happen a lot