What should I do beside job to earn more money?

Presently I am doing job but my salary is not enough as I have to pay monthly rent other expenses, premium etc. Want to do something which I can do from home n earn some money.

1mo Want to start my own business but don't know what to do with minimum capital.
1mo Any good advice

Most Helpful Girl

• In the same boat, and I freelance on the side as writer/editor which isn't steady work but it helps. Thing is, this weekend, I've decided that having work 7 days a week isn't fair - I work hard enough. I am today looking for new work that pays what I'm worth. Perhaps you should as well? The economy and jobs have been so pathetic that MOST Americans now hold two jobs - sorry but I'm done not having a life and just existing to pay bills. I am determined to find higher paying work to have my weekends off like I should.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've made money fixing, flipping or parting out cars. Need lots of room and tools for that though.

What Girls Said 1

• Sell things like arts and crafts. Become a Youtuber. I can't really think of anything besides another job that allows you to work from home.

What Guys Said 1

• Become a gay prostitute.