Who here reads comic books? And if so, what do you read?

I read mostly X-Men comics (hence my string of xmen questions lol)

if if you read any, what do you read?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish I did! I really would love to get into the classics and also some of the amazing more recent comic books. People on GaG really sell some of them. If I had more money, I would definitely buy comic books to read. There was one about a black woman and white man, if I'm remembering correctly and it ends with a bang, it might be post apocalyptic too. I can't remember everything, but it looked amazing. And the walking dead would be nice to read along with Preacher too :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I read Green Lantern, Justice League, Preacher, Saga, Rat Queens (it's on hiatus though.. First two volumes are great), Flash.. Most of the stuff I read is from DC and Image. I'd like to dive into Marvel too but it gets expensive while going to school.

What Girls Said 10

• Is that your collection? :o

And no, I never got into them. But my brothers did have many, I was only interested in drawing them lol

• i don't read comic books or books in general

• I read various kinds of comic books, not just about superheroes.

which ones are your favorites?

Zagor and Dylan Dog, both by Bonelli Comics (Sergio Bonelli Editore), Batman by DC Comics, Hulk by Marvel.

• I don't

• I read both Marvel and DC. I enjoy reading manga too. And oh, Archie Comics

• I dabble in graphic novels

• No I haven't read much in the way of comics in years now.

• L♡DK

• I read mostly marvel comics some DC.

• Comic books make me nerdgasim

What Guys Said 12

• You know after all the excellent takes and questions by you and fellow Gaggers it won't be long till I definitely have a read of some - I enjoy the TV shows but they are only scratching the surface.

• I wish I had comics when younger but never did. It seems like everyone who has gotten the chance to read the comics always seem to have the 'real' back story of characters

Like movies for example, say spiderman, are quite often compared to the comics

• I had some as a kid but I was more interested in what they can do so I would read technical information about them lol.

• When I was little I read a lot of them... GI Joe, Transformers, Heathcliff, MASK...

Now I mostly read webcomics and buy graphic novels. Also scored a pile of 2000AD books and I buy the Viz annual every year.

• Harley Quinn, Suicide Squad, Deathstroke, Deadpool, and a few different things by Zenescope (Grimm's Faerie Tales, Van Helsing, and anything they make/made relating to Wonderland).

Forgot to add The Punisher and The Walking Dead.

That's all I can remember at the moment. Don't feel like going through my collection right now.

• I read them sometimes but I myself don't own any.

• Marvel and DC, hard to get in sweden, god bless torrents. Some Image and dark hourse comics now and then but not a main thing.
    That explains your x-men poll.

• i never read any comic books

• Punisher and Conan, Mouse Guard, stuff like that.

• sometimes

• only Mangas

• I like the horror ones