What do you think it will happen when you die?

not about where or what is going to happen with you but more about your family/ friends

Most Helpful Guy

• My wife should be OK but it will put a cramp on her horse trailriding activities because, as my wife's bumper sticker says on her trailer...

www.bigblackhorse.com/.../b70t.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• They will be devastated. My family really loves me, and I'm so thankful and blessed to have them.
    When I left home to study abroad my sister had an anxiety attack and went to the ER because we were always together, and people always thought we were twins. My mother cried for weeks. And this is just me leaving for Uni, let alone if I die...

What Guys Said 20

• IF deserving, I would be able to go to heaven.

If I was an atheist, i would be compost for tree's so that we can make more bibles

• A worthy vessel will be prepped for me. Nurtured and cared for, trained in the art of CQC.

Then the chant, apaskillya hapkala donut will be chanted over my dead body and I will be transferred into the new vessel and reborn.

At least that's what I think happens😌

• Good question - I will be missed but life will go on

• I don't have any friends so nothing there. I guess my mom would be upset I rarely see anyone else in the family so I don't know about them.

• Parents have enough money to live
    Brother will be working
    And they'll live their life
    But tbh I don't have any plans to die anytime soon

• Hopefully that's fucking it. I don't want to deal with any of you twice.

• I will be stuck in GAG hell where nobody upvotes or gives MHO's and the questions will mostly be like Why doesn't this complete jerk like me and Why can't I get date.. Wait, did I already die?

• many times, there was a time where i contemplated my death often.

My mom would be devastated, so would my two closest friends, my brother and most importantly my sister.
    Not much would happen, only the people who love me would be affected

• My family's basically all dying now. So I'm sure when I die I'll have no one left. Except my awesome sock buddy. His names Harvey and he solves crime that the evil dust bunny people commit. Aw man he's the best. He really likes his spin cycles

• If I were to die right now i'd be alone, and I don't want to die alone, but if I do die alone then shit happens I guess...

• I'll be at peace

• other than my close family I don't think there will be many missing me

• Devastated but they will carry on

• GAG will celebrate.

• What's wrong?

• All the angels would laugh at me because im still a virgin.

• nothing... you die is like going to sleep without a dream

• Nobody would care too much...

• Just one mouth to eat disappear

What Girls Said 10

• If you go Before your own Family, @lost_alice, you will be "Up There" Waiting with many For.. Judgement Day. That Day has not come yet , hun, and Neither has Jesus.
    However, if your family is Gone before you, they will be Waiting for God Hmself. And when you all Meet one day, you will All Find one Another, and hope that when you Go before God, you are in His Big Book, where Everyone under the Sun can be Together for Eternity.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• I'd hope that they would carry on and live life like they should. Nothing would be more painful than to have people being sad and grieving over me more than necessary

• Don't think anyone would be that bothered. I know my brothers wouldn't and my dad couldn't care less. My mum would probably take it less easy but she wouldn't be sad for long. She'd get over it quickly. I've told them I don't want a funeral. I reckon maybe one person in my life would be sad I was gone and the rest wouldn't notice or wouldn't care.

• My family and friends would be upset for a short time, I presume.

• They'll be heartbroken, filled with grief and devastation and have a tough time coping for a while.

• I don't know. Some will cry. Some won't. I don't really think about it much.

• Not sure many people will care, if any.

• They'll have a funeral and move on with their lives.

• they'll move on after 5 years

• Only family will be devastated, my mum and dad and two brothers,, will be extremely broken for a long time. least is two years of sadness, also my boyfriend, he will cry a river and be sad for a very long time... but still, i can't imagine how miserable and broken i will feel if any of them died... so i usually hope i will leave first