I love comic sans. Whats wrong with me?

Like literally everyone i know hates comic sans, but i love it. I dont know whats wrong with me lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry, Comic Sans is the font of the elite.

For you can't spell ComicSans without spelling sasin... and as we all know, a sasin is the common Indian antelope, Antilope cervicapra or A. bezoartica, remarkable for its swiftness and beauty. And, if you take sasin out of Comic Sans, you are left with "com c" which is pronounced as "come see."
    Therefore, with the definition of sasin in mind, it's basically saying "Come See Beauty" when you say Comic Sans.

"Come See Beauty" is Comic Sans.
    Therefore Comic Sans holds beauty within it and is therefore a great font, if not the best. Logic. Boom. QED.

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../doge-ross.jpg

(Also, ignore the self bias coming from the fact that my handwriting looks a bit like comic sans at times)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• Buhahahaa... LOL I hate that font too. I don't understand how people like that font :D I would really love to know, how and why do you love that font. :D

What Girls Said 3

• Nothing's wrong. I like that font, too

• That's only the best ducking font ever!

• i see nothing comical about it.